PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 Games Thread (Excluding Pats-Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone memba predictions of "winner of DEN v SEA" probably goes 16-0 ? Anything pre-November is to be taken with grain of salt.

The narrative ahs started on NFLN-'The big two for denver injured. That could explain what happned to the broncos'

(Rob beat me to it)

I hate Peyton more today than ever before.

In a survivor league for 40k, and made it to the final 10% of participants. Put my faith in Manning...

god d%#*!@t you huge forehead worthless choker

They did it!!

I don't know, but knowing him it will be nonsensical and anti-Patriots.
But hold it though...its the rams. So he will probably call his rams a quality team.

The narrative ahs started on NFLN-'The big two for denver injured. That could explain what happned to the broncos'

The Broncos were playing like crap on offense before they lost Julius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. It was just that much worse after they went down.

Amazing day so far. All I need is you, Pats.

Whooooo Hoooooooooo Denver LOSES!!!!!! I couldn't be happier if I was TWINS!!!!!

Good, now they can stop showing that meaningless "2+ TD passes in x straight games" stat for Manning.

Thank you Rams.

I'd like to thank coach Fisher for making that QB change.

Eli Manning has 5 ints and SF can only score 16 points? WTF?!?!

Yield only one TD but lose by 15. A little extra salt for the ol' wound.

Wouldn't the "Big Two" first and foremost be Peyton and Demaryius? Sanders and Julius would be third and fourth in the Denver power rankings at best.

Brady would have won that game with D.Thomas and Welker as his receiving targets.

Brady won superbowls with less talent at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back