PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 Games Thread (Excluding Pats-Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting year for the Rams: Beat SF, SEA and on the way with DEN.

The headline tomorrow should be "Kicker scores more than the greatest ever regular season QB"

Guy doesn't go out of bounds, Broncos get the ball back with like, what, 4:30 left and no tiemouts? Even if they score within 30 seconds they still have to get an onside kick or at best they'd get the ball back with 90 seconds left. But the idiot goes out of bounds.

Just by the way, Jamaal Charles is killing me in fantasy. That is all.

It doesn't matter about tonight. If the Chiefs run the table, they would win the AFC West no matter what the Broncos do today. And they would hold the tiebreaker vs, the Pats if the Pats lose one more.

I don't see KC running the table..that's very tough even at home. And i think pats lose 2 more....Denver i think loses @ KC so that's at least 4 for them with pats owning tie breaker

omg can CBS switch to a competitive game? Nobody wants to see Rams stomp another scrub team.

Chris harris Jr i believe after pats game..saying we will see them again at home
That's why you don't say things like that in the NFL. No matter how great you are, you never know what killer injuries you're going to get.

Just saw "Brian Hoyer pass incomplete to Ray Agnew" and had a PTSD episode

Can't believe the Giants are still in the game with Eli's 4 INTs. It should be a blowout.

Denver out of time outs!

Lots of time left. Don't be "prevent"-ing ...

Holding. YES. YESS. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I haven't felt this giddy with anticipation over a rivals misfortune since the Jags beat the pompous 1996 Denver Broncos in the playoffs!

Point of order: it DOESN'T MATTER that the Rams' RB went out of bounds because there were more than 5 minutes left in the game.

The clock only stops within 2 minutes in the first half and within 5 minutes at the end of the game.

Nice. 4 yard gain and tackled in the center of the field on a play that took like 8 seconds. :)

If the Rams had a legit QB they'd be the best team in the NFC right now. They've beaten Seattle, San Francisco, and now Denver with a undrafted QB and journeyman backup respectively. And they've been ahead big in some of their losses. That's impressive no matter how you slice it.

Bradford's injury really set them back, not that he'd be the answer to some of their woes or anything, but he's definitely an upgrade on those other guys.

Can't believe the Giants are still in the game with Eli's 4 INTs. It should be a blowout.

But it gives us hope for adding to Manningfreude day!

ElINT!

Watching Manning throwing ducks and struggling with his weapons that are still pretty good proves Brady is not only a miracle worker but the greatest ever (yep move over Montana)

I am going to really enjoy watching this offense play in a dome!!! I can't imagine how excited peyton is to not have to worry about any elements ... I see a game on our side much like last year's dome game in Dallas. Wait and see how fast this team can truly play!!

this guy must really be disappointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST