PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 Games Thread (Excluding Pats-Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those calls now that refs will throw a flag on every time because it looks bad, even though replay shows it was a clean hit shoulder to shoulder.

Too bad they can't review a hit like that when there is clearly no helmet to helmet contact.

Even if the Broncos win, this could be a loss. They are losing players left and right.

C'mon Rams

need a special teams TD STL

Emmanuel Sanders definitely has a concussion. That hit was completely legal as well. That's a god damn travesty that the Rams got flagged for that.

That hit on sanders is one of the best I've seen all year:eek: goddamn...and it was clean as can be too

Of course it's flagged because it looked bad. ****ification of the nfl:mad:

Emmanuel Sanders definitely has a concussion. That hit was completely legal as well. That's a god damn travesty that the Rams got flagged for that.

Well, it is Peyton Manning throwing the ball. It would have been a travesty to make the correct call

Yeah so you effectively ruined your 29tds and 3000 yards argument as being impressive. If manning keeps this Trend, to my eye of losing throwing strength as season progresses, then he maybe has 2 years left in the nfl. His days are certainly numbered more than most qbs so far

It's still pretty impressive. It takes a lot of intellectual gymnastics to imagine that Peyton Manning hasn't been effective this season.

I can respect bird-watching, but someone tell Emmanuel Sanders that it is dangerous looking at pretty ducks in the sky while running full speed.

I always enjoy when a guy gets flagged for contact to the head when he conclusively never touched the head. I just love surprises!

To be fair, it's extremely difficult to tell at full speed. Potential contact to the head should be an automatic review IMO. Especially when there's a free 15 yards on the line. And especially when we have the technology and capability to have someone in the booth relay the ruling down to the ref in a matter of 10 seconds.

One of those calls now that refs will throw a flag on every time because it looks bad, even though replay shows it was a clean hit shoulder to shoulder.

Too bad they can't review a hit like that when there is clearly no helmet to helmet contact.

Hmmm. . . . I seem to remember some coach arguing that all plays should be reviewable. . . . I can't seem to remember who that was, though. . . .

Breaking news: Insurance companies have reorganized their injury coverage for receivers.

1. The Brady Premium Tier: All injuries covered. No co pay.
2. The Jag Tier: Co pay 20%
3. The Manning Duck Tier: No concussion coverage

Jeremy Hill is runnin' wild on NO.

brsndon masrshall what a catch

The Rams are fun. They show up against big time teams.

2 really clutch 3rd down conversions by the Rams

I'm surprised neither were called back by the zebras

Mallett is looking better and better with each throw

Andy Dolton and Bungles owning NO at the SuperDome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes