PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather looks good for next Sunday's game vs Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Snow on Saturday?

Weather Sunday really looks like a non-factor. Forecast in my link calls for maybe ice pellets later, but everything else I'm seeing locally says the stormy precip stuff comes around midnight.

Sounds like it might be nice and rainy in SF.

Last edited:

Ok then, it's mostly sunny with snow, sleet and rain and freezing rain.:cool:

Oh crap, it is on Sunday. :( Fail. I was thinking it was Saturday for some reason.

Oh that sucks on so many levels. Someone can delete this thread.

I have to go afk and be depressed now that my snow hopes have been dashed.

Gawd. I was so excited! :(

Last edited:

It shouldnt matter either way.

Fans praying for certain weather changes are just admitting they are afraid.

It shouldnt matter either way.

Fans praying for certain weather changes are just admitting they are afraid.

Afraid ... of what?

I just like snow games. Does that make me fearful of something?

The NAM model I am showing is for Sunday. The NAM is showing 1-2 inches of snow, but it will be a rain to snow. The freezing line is just below foxboro meaning there will be snow.

With the lousy weather on Sat, that'll give me the excuse to work on my contribution to our tailgate :)

I'm sure you'll get some, just hope it sticks.

Last edited:

Afraid ... of what?

I just like snow games. Does that make me fearful of something?

Maybe not you but I'm sure there are some that thinks "snow" greatly increases our chances of winning

You're all wrong :mad: My forecast says sunny disposition with a BIG Pats win followed by howling high five's and a strong tail winds to Indy.:D

Yes sry for the error. I meant Sat but wrote Sun. My brain is sometimes at the receiving end of a hostile takeover by my autopilot hands.

I can never see your links. They always come up saying "remote linking disabled".

No, you wrote Sat but meant Sun.

You're all wrong :mad: My forecast says sunny disposition with a BIG Pats win followed by howling high five's and a strong tail winds to Indy.:D

yeah ... Sunday night is either going to be really awesome or really sucky.

My friend is a geologist and his modeling shows a high probability for significant tremors with the epicenter being the Gillette end zones. He predicts a spike in the activity during the first quarter with 2 or 3 aftershocks later in the game.

The quakes are anticipated to be of magnitude 8.7 with a strong possibility of 8.1 and 8.3 also hitting the target area. While an 8.5 rumble isn't anticipated, it can't be ruled out.

The NAM model I am showing is for Sunday. The NAM is showing 1-2 inches of snow, but it will be a rain to snow. The freezing line is just below foxboro meaning there will be snow.

Link where we can see that?

For a second I was worried that I had it all wrong and it was on Saturday. Glad it is on Sunday.

Go to google and search raleigh wx models.

click on the 0z NAM

Go to 850mb, T,PMSL, 6-hour Precip and click on hour 78

You're kidding right?

I think this is one of those games where we should hope for ideal passing conditions. After all, that is our biggest advantage against the Ravens when you consider the QB matchup.

Both teams are good 'lousy weather' teams, so poor weather would actually be a disadvantage for us as it would decrease one of our greatest advantages. Trust me, I still think we win in bad weather, but our advantage would be decreased.

Remember how we used to root for bad weather to try to hinder Peyton and his receivers, well the same would apply to our team this year. Our defense is NOT our strength and therefore we should root for ideal offensive conditions.

Maybe not you but I'm sure there are some that thinks "snow" greatly increases our chances of winning

Patriots' last 3 games in the snow:
v. TEN 59-0
v. ARI 47-7
@ CHI 36-7
Total: 142-14

Last playoff game in the snow: v. IND 20-3.

Gee, I wonder why some people might want snow? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back