PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather looks good for next Sunday's game vs Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Snow on Saturday?

Sunny and 36 for gameday :rocker:

Re: Weather looks good for next sunday

wow we are missing two big storms...sat with 3-5 of snow..then monday rain all day...but sunday is sunny and clear :rocker:

Better than rain...that's the worst

I agree; rain would be much, much worse than snow.

What's the latest forecast? It's snowing in Hershey now, but should subside early this PM.
I'm still torn btwn hoping for a classic Snow Bowl-style PO game, or for a clear & dry game
to optimize our passing attack.

Yeah. I just checked too. Doesn't look like weather's going to be a factor either because of cold, wind or snow/rain. Clear skies, little wind. Game time temp around freezing.

Too bad in a way since I feel that the Pats have an advantage in anything but rain in Foxboro. Frigid conditions and a little snow with some wind seem to work well for them. We all remember Peyton's struggles in the snow and sleet and I think the wind threw Tebow off last week, though he was doomed from the coin toss.

Last edited:
30 degrees, negligible wind, no precip. Non-factor.

Meanwhile out in SF ... what a mess that might be. Gotta think that will help the Niners slow Nicks/Cruz. THen, hopefully, Pats get SF in a dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back