PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re onto Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fine. Step right up, pick your inactives:

On to Miami. It Miami coming to Foxbourgh. I don't like waiting for this game to start, not that I can change it.

Lets get it on.

Go Pats

Gordon won't play....again...

Gordon won't play....again...

I think he will... he has to, I mean there's no way we go into Sunday with the same WR corpses, Miami will just blanket Gronk and take advantage of our no separation guys and we are looking at 1-3. I know Thursday Edelman will be back but we can't afford 1-3, that would we leave with no room for error the rest of the season, would be able to afford one more lost (12-4) the rest of the way or 2 (11-5).

I think he will... he has to, I mean there's no way we go into Sunday with the same WR corpses, Miami will just blanket Gronk and take advantage of our no separation guys and we are looking at 1-3. I know Thursday Edelman will be back but we can't afford 1-3, that would we leave with no room for error the rest of the season, would be able to afford one more lost (12-4) the rest of the way or 2 (11-5).
In a way I would love to see Gordon play and the offense to go air all game and in a way not so much as I have Sony Michel in 80% of my fantasy lineups at just 4500 on Draftkings - lmfao

Pretty sure they lost 4 in a row in 2002.
And I think they lost 3 in a row in some post 2007 year.

Just can't happen.. sheer will to win from every member of the team and organization. Nothing less. Gotta see that on Sunday..:cool:

Pretty sure they lost 4 in a row in 2002.
And I think they lost 3 in a row in some post 2007 year.
Nah, three in a row takes us back to 2002. It’s been awhile.

They crazy thing is Gronk hasn’t been double as much as we think. We just aren’t throwing it to him but forcing the run game.

They crazy thing is Gronk hasn’t been double as much as we think. We just aren’t throwing it to him but forcing the run game.

He is being doubled when it counts which is third downs or in the red zone.

I want a win tomorrow...also 2-0 just a safety...but that would be fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back