PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was this Brady's "Stinker"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady had some near-INTs. And just about everybody had a drop, making me wonder if Brady was a bit off in delivering the ball.

I'm with Patjew.

Don't jump all over me, b/c I do think that Tom played well from what I could see. But do you know how he often has a 3 or 4 INT game every season? Could he be playing so well this year that his "really bad" game means he only threw one TD and no INTs? I mean, relatively speaking, this game was that much worse than his average games this year.

So that means next week he could have a huge bounce-back game... meaning 5 or 6 TDs.

This is just in fun...
If I'm not mistaken, at one point in the game Tom Brady was 22 of 29 passing. If anything, the offensive play calling in the second half was a stinker, as well as the New England Patriots offensive execution.

I thought Brady was amazing against Philly. I saw a ton of dropped balls, a ton of pressure brought on by a great pass rush and pretty terrible protection, and an offense that should have had the ball 2 additional times (without the 3 INT's and the on-sides kick, they probably would have had the ball a few more times than they did).

All in all, despite decreased production (and, really, is 380 yards and a 90 rating all that bad?) Brady performed admirably in the game.

That said, let's hope for 0 stinkers this year...a perfect season is no longer perfect when the MVP has a stinker.

Don't jump all over me, b/c I do think that Tom played well from what I could see. But do you know how he often has a 3 or 4 INT game every season? Could he be playing so well this year that his "really bad" game means he only threw one TD and no INTs? I mean, relatively speaking, this game was that much worse than his average games this year.

So that means next week he could have a huge bounce-back game... meaning 5 or 6 TDs.

This is just in fun...
It was a stinker only in comparison to what he'd done all season. In any other year, we would say he played a great game (380 yards passing, 1 TD, 0 INT, something like 65% completion ratio and the Pats WON) against a tough opponent.

This is just in fun...

I think he played worse against the Colts when he had an uncharacteristic 2 picks. He played fine against the Eagles considering the pressure and the fact that the Eagles were allowed to mug Moss at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft