PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wake me when it's over. March Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a fan of the Red Sox...in fact in sports I like the Patriots,Celtics and Revolution but am not a Red Sox or Bruins fan,it's the Reds and Phoenix Coyotes in those sports.

There are suprisingly few Reds fans here in Louisville, seeing as we're only 70 miles from Cincy and our minor league team the Bats (Triple A) are the Reds farm team. It's all college basketball here - U of L and UK. The town's about split down the middle, but UK in the Final Four is all anybody talks about..

The whole scene can be a little hard on a displaced Boston sports fan. We've moved here in 2004. I'll never forget that October, coming into work bleary-eyed after each of those 4 amazing games with the Sox coming back against the Yankees...excitedly asking anyone I saw, "Hey, did you see that Sox game last night?? Can you believe this??!", and getting responses like, "Who? The White Sox?" :violent:

And PFinPA your Coyotes better watch out for the Predators! Took the family down to Nashville last week to see them stomp on the lowly Oilers - what a blast! Hockey's so much better in person..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes