PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Very Impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrayzeeNepFan1

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
god i love the sunday ticket but anyway this board get"s me so angry i been a pats fan since age eleven and now am twenty three i never seen so many people quick to get off the brady bandwagon if that"s the case don"t get back on since were starting to get back in sinc on offense and the defense bent a little but it certainly did not break. I try to post on here all the time i might of been able to post twice once with the Dan Koppen is a eagle fan at heart thread which is suppose to be true according to a kid who played high school ball with him he also said that koppen sucked back in high school so take it what it's worth he certainly does not suck now. Wow I'm surprised the site actually let me post maybe it's just my chitty e machines pc who knows. I love reading every post on this site religously from we need to fire BB LMFAO to the actual facts like Nem made good points about the routes we ran weren't suited for the offense but maybe with gabriel jackson and caldwell maybe we can switch up the offense a bit and be extremely hard to defend and predict i do agree with the play action opens up the passing lanes assessment though. sorry for the rant but to the true win or lose patriot fans how much are you loving this win right now? I remember watching curtis martin and robert edwards briefly then being made to watch terry allen and kevin faulk as number 1's the resurgence of antwoin smith but who never made me say wow when he ran with the rock but this kid maroney is scary fast and looks alot stronger then the draft prognosticators claimed. i'll be honest i threw my beer when we drafted him i wanted chad jackson first or manny lawson if possible but that's why i work at circuit city selling tv's and beoili maintains the most constant team in the nfl great pick. Ok now to address the were cheap crowd. You ever think if we bend over and take if up the rere from branch that graham and koppen samuel and maybe even wilson will feel like there all world talent and bail for more money or pull some bullcrap like branch did i will always respect the work he put in as a pat but i am impressed with gabriel and think jackson is something real special just waiitng to burst probally not till closer to the playoffs. Were still not dominant in all aspects yet we need to lock up koppen pronto and give him beyond a decent offer preferebly before the year ends Graham I love the guys toughness and tenacity he exemplifies a BB player he get's re upped for more than people would think we'd give. In the draft wow 2 1's and some compensation picks. Can u say game changing player on defense i badly want a game changing safety to either go next to rodney or next to geno however it shakes out. Right now rodney looks tentative isn't laying huge blows and is to slow he get's by on his brain and football sense but for now long? I love rodney i know he wants to be a official but i'd love to see him as a d backs coach or even d cordinator some day. BB is not leaving anytime soon to much unfinished business i believe the job was gonna be manginas but he went to the dark side gang green so it will be a while to bill is confident about turning his baby to a new father. sorry for the super long post stressed about not being able to post for so long and the puncuation sucks i know only half my keyboard works. Would like to hear what u think of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST