PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Upgrade Complete 11:45pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything looks good here now, thanks Ian.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Dunno, I've logged out and back in without getting the quick reply to work, I even closed and re-opened the browser with no improvement. I'll play with it off and on and keep you posted.

As for long replies, I had several paragraphs with multiple edits, we'll see how that works next time I want to babble on.

Just dont do that while looking at the parking lot. :D

DaBruinz said:
Quick Reply isn't working for me either. In fact, I can't even click on the icons to activate it.

I wonder if there is a conflict between the quick reply extension inside firefox and the updates?

I'll check and see if there are any patches availible from this update yet and see if it helps.

Box O Rocks said:
Add smilies to my frustration, I can type them in, but can't click in them. Ditto for the message tools. I don't even get a cursor change on these two, I do get a cursor change over the quick reply icon even if it doesn't love me.

I'm using Apple Safari if that means anything. I'm hanging it up for the night. Later.

I'll check into that as well.

Ian

Is ther now a spel ceck feture?

Is anyone else having trouble with links ? If I click on a link it doesn't go to the linked page for me.

F.B.N. said:
Search for Brady scoring and I got automatically sent to the Parking Lot???
I checked in and and went to features and it brought me to The Parking Lot. About 8 X so far.

On a different computer, using FireFox, and the Quick Reply buttons don't work here either. I can post otherwise, so its no big deal.

DaBruinz said:
On a different computer, using FireFox, and the Quick Reply buttons don't work here either. I can post otherwise, so its no big deal.
Works for me.

Quick reply not working for me either but Reply with quotes is OK.

Well, I just left the political forum, and I posted a reply, submitted it and it disappeared.

shirtsleeve said:
Well, I just left the political forum, and I posted a reply, submitted it and it disappeared.

did you take a shower after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft