PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Amendola to Test Out Ankle on Practice Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with Mitchell emergence and Floyd signing they went extra careful with Danny since different from last year the offense is healthy and with depth.

It's gonna be nice to have Danny healthy for the playoffs, one more concern to the other teams.

Reiss just reported that DA ran through the gauntlet drill "decisively". Sounds good. But this is a VERY quick recovery time from a high ankle sprain. Oth, not all HAS are created equal. Would be great to have him back for next weekend. I say if/when he and mitchell are healthy, Pats will have 5 active wrs on gameday, not including slater. That might not be until afccg-not sure about mitchell.

The way he bounced back at the beginning of the year suggests the opposite of that.
Coming back from that arm thing so quickly suggests he has a bit of Bruschi's rubber man gene.

Reiss just reported that DA ran through the gauntlet drill "decisively". Sounds good. But this is a VERY quick recovery time from a high ankle sprain. Oth, not all HAS are created equal. Would be great to have him back for next weekend. I say if/when he and mitchell are healthy, Pats will have 5 active wrs on gameday, not including slater. That might not be until afccg-not sure about mitchell.

Amendola is one tough cookie. A few years ago he played through a groin tear. IIRC.

Amendola is one tough cookie. A few years ago he played through a groin tear. IIRC.

Really our entire wr corps is tough. Add in our tes. Damn, more I think about it, this team is probably the most mentally and physically tough team and the most physical on BOTH sides of the ball. Ice up, son!

Practice ? We talking about practice ? Practice ?

YES!! Mr. Best hands on the team is back! (It's not debatable)

YES!! Mr. Best hands on the team is back! (It's not debatable)

I would have agreed last year. This year, I think he's second to Mitchel. Never seen anyone be as sure handed as he has been. Having such massive hands helps.

I would have agreed last year. This year, I think he's second to Mitchel. Never seen anyone be as sure handed as he has been. Having such massive hands helps.
Mitchell does have good (& large) hands. However, DA has displayed this on the biggest of stages AND I believe there was a stat within the last 2-3 years showing that DA had one of the lowest drop rates in the league..

Proving why Danny Amendola is Patriots' most underrated player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents