PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Pats v. Bills Playoff Discussion Thread (Official one to follow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed…. And just curious…. Where has greencow been these last, oh … twenty years?

Crying.

As Belichick, Brady and the Patriots owned us in every possible way.

I was at that game. I remember it not feeling as cold as I thought it would. It was a freezing day, but no wind or elements. Don't get me wrong. It was frigid, but it was bearable.
I was there too. My beer froze before I could drink it

You know Green Cow isn't coming back after a loss (previous experience). Win or lose and it's great experience for Mac. Buffalo's window is closing fast.

Huh?
I was on this forum the night the Patriots last beat the Bills. Posting.

Crying.

As Belichick, Brady and the Patriots owned us in every possible way.
I also think it was more than that. You guys went through JP Losman, EJ Manuel, Kyle Orton, Trent Edwards, Tyrod Taylor (who was ok), Fitz (ditto) and assorted QB before you found your guy. QB purgatory sucks. Hopefully the Patriots have found their guy and don't have to go through all of that but we'll be able to draw more conclusions about him next year.

I also think it was more than that. You guys went through JP Losman, EJ Manuel, Kyle Orton, Trent Edwards, Tyrod Taylor (who was ok), Fitz (ditto) and assorted QB before you found your guy. QB purgatory sucks. Hopefully the Patriots have found their guy and don't have to go through all of that but we'll be able to draw more conclusions about him next year.

Flashbacks.
Terror.
Make it stop.

lol

I look forward to facing the Bills. Just feels right.

Both teams win in the opposing stadiums, in games both feel they should have won.

A rubber match was a necessity.

After a split of the first two games, only fitting we play again.

Did you see that pic six yesterday? Defenses are taking away everything in the middle and forcing him to throw outside and he can't or won't.
Do you watch Patriots games? He throws to the outside all the time.

His throw on the pick 6 was badly thrown, inaccurate. It was a bad throw. PERIOD.

I don't feel as confident as some of you. They've beaten us 3 out of the last 4 games and the one win was in super windy conditions that basically took their strength away and we barely won.

They have the number 1 defense and scored the 3rd most points. They finished top 5 in rushing and we can't stop the rush at all. Not even gonna start about their passing offense.

We need to play almost perfect and hope they don't play that well and make some mistakes. The weather looks like a normal Jan night in Buffalo with hardly any wind unfortunately.

I don't feel as confident as some of you. They've beaten us 3 out of the last 4 games and the one win was in super windy conditions that basically took their strength away and we barely won.

They have the number 1 defense and scored the 3rd most points. They finished top 5 in rushing and we can't stop the rush at all. Not even gonna start about their passing offense.

We need to play almost perfect and hope they don't play that well and make some mistakes. The weather looks like a normal Jan night in Buffalo with hardly any wind unfortunately.
There is no way to know what the weather will be like in Orchard Park since it's in a microclimate area. It could be sunny and beautiful in Buffalo and Orchard Park could have 6 feet of snow. And no, that's not an exaggeration.

Nobody will give us a chance this week....I can understand that, but let's see if we can go and shock the world!!!!!!!

Can't have turnovers and have to stop Allen from running wild.
Unfortunately i fear the whole narrative will be about how pats are built for this weather and they won there and they can run the ball etc etc..providing extra motivation if any to the bills.

I fear the pats will have a tough time stopping singletary esp with barmore out.

I've always liked JMD, but the honest truth is that he's too safe under pressure. He had great success with Brady, because Brady is the best clutch QB in history. But, you can't coach safe in big games, even with young players.
This game will be about 2 things - Josh's playcall rhythm & timing + capitalizing on every 50/50 play.

There is no way to know what the weather will be like in Orchard Park since it's in a microclimate area. It could be sunny and beautiful in Buffalo and Orchard Park could have 6 feet of snow. And no, that's not an exaggeration.
Lol ya I've actually heard something about that before. The weather could definitely change as its only Monday, we're not gonna know for sure until 24 to 48 hours before kick off but that's how it's looking right now out front of Highmark Stadium.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict it won't be sunny at Orchard Park Saturday night
Though I do anticipate the burning parking lot furniture will give off a sun-like glow well into the night.

Last edited:
I fear the pats will have a tough time stopping singletary esp with barmore out.
Ya I agree. They've been running the ball alot better lately as well as they got some big bodies back that were out from injury. I was shocked to see that they were 6th in the NFL in rushing, almost 130 yards per game. Allen obviously accounts for some of that as well.

Is Barmore out for sure? I sure hope not.

This will be the game for two TE package to play most of the offensive snaps.

Can McDaniels take what’s given him? Unlike N’Keal Harry, Jonnu Smith has the talent to play in this league.
Don't remind us... Let's hope Miami gives McDaniels an interview and falls in love with him. I am sure the consensus here is to move on. McDaniels is like that nagging X who just won't go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back