PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Pats v. Bills Playoff Discussion Thread (Official one to follow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenCow

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This is the matchup I wanted!

Early forecast is very cold (18 degrees), some snow and not much wind (only 10 mph) so far.

Last edited:
I’m just happy it won’t be like this again :)

That video is just nuts. Still can’t believe Allen was passing in that weather.

scared $ don't make none.... open up the playbook and throw the ball

I am so happy the Pats made it into the playoffs. They blew so many games coming down the stretch including today's game against Miami.the.. Bills..and the.Colts.

In my opinion they will not move on after next Saturday night. They will play against a good QB in Allen, a good offensive and defensive team in Buffalo.

The Pats will look back at this season as a great rebuild. Belicheck has accomplished another feather for his cap.

Onto Buffalo

Honestly have no idea what to expect, but I like the Pats if they can figure out a way to 1) start quickly and 2) at least go 50/50 on some of those "must have" plays (stop dropping INTs, 3rd down conversions on both O and D, etc)

Happy to be here though...on Year 1 on of the rebuild. Playoff experience will be great. Beating Buffalo would be greater.

Two things:

1. If you're going to play a team three times in a season, I don't want to be 2-0 in the first two games, and I certainly don't want the most recent one to be a win. It's hard to beat the same team two times in a row, no less a divisional rival with whom you are familiar.

2. @sb1 should be the only person permitted to create game-threads. This one (given the creator) feels all kinds of wrong, especially with Buffalo-related Twitter/media accounts being linked in the OP. Bit of a black-eye/stain on the forum.

(That said, creating a game-thread on a rival's forum feels like the quickest way possible to rack up a bunch of bad karma, so maybe the mods should leave it. Can you imagine if one of us made a game-thread over on a Colts', Ravens', or Jets' board before a playoff game against them, and included a Twitter link to Lazar and a link to PatsPulpit in the OP?)

Last edited:
instead of celebrating free hat day, bufflo fan hits up Patriots forum starting game threads....

wtf....

this should be illegal... i know its buffalo, and they like to spoon with their sister/wives to stay warm up in appalachia north, but letting him start the game thread is just all kinds of wrong

Last edited:
If the Pats can pull themselves out of their funk that they have been in for the last month, this is actually a good thing for the Patriots. Josh Allen in the frigid cold and snow is a favorable match up for the Pats assuming they don't play a soft zone against him and allow him 4-5 seconds to throw the ball every game.

This is a game where the Pats could force the Bills to run the ball and pound their defense with their running game. We see the Patriots from before the bye, the Pats have a very good shot of winning the game. If we see the Patriots post-bye, and the Pats have little to no shot of winning.

I think the loss of Barmore sinks this defense. Maybe we squeeze one out against a mediocre Buffalo team, but that's probably about it

If the Pats can pull themselves out of their funk that they have been in for the last month, this is actually a good thing for the Patriots. Josh Allen in the frigid cold and snow is a favorable match up for the Pats assuming they don't play a soft zone against him and allow him 4-5 seconds to throw the ball every game.

This is a game where the Pats could force the Bills to run the ball and pound their defense with their running game. We see the Patriots from before the bye, the Pats have a very good shot of winning the game. If we see the Patriots post-bye, and the Pats have little to no shot of winning.
I shudder to think of Mac's arm in 18 degrees and snow.

jest had 50 yards yesterday in that game and yet somehow it was still a 3 point game with 8 minutes to go.

Lost to Pitt there
Lost to Indy there
Lost to NE there
Struggled with Atlanta (allen was 11 of 26 120 yards 0 TD 3 INT) and jest there

bildos seems to have issues playing at home

Pats playing with house money right now, if they lose it was the 1st season of a rebuild with a rookie QB and they exceded expectations people had (majority of the media had them under .500) of them and were couple of plays here and stops there from being the #1 seed. Meanwhile gonna be all bildos talk and how they are the most dangerous afc team blah blah blah meanwhile Allen outside of Myles Byant having a very bad day and going against medicore Tampa pass defense Allen hasn't looked like the elite mvp the media made him out to be since Thanksgiving.

For their sake they better hope Harris or Stevenson can't go because we all know the game plan is gonna be a fat dose of those 2 and it isn't like the bildos have shown they could stop it in the 2 games. Harris killed them in the 2nd game probably would have had a bigger game if Pats weren't forced into throwing because they were down 10+ at HT. Also ignored in that game was Stevenson was out

Pats RBs vs the bildos this season
56 rushes
320 yards
5.7 ypc
4 TD

Last edited:
I shudder to think of Mac's arm in 18 degrees and snow.

His arm isn’t that bad. Besides, the Pats would run 30-40 times or more if they have the right game plan.

Two things:

1. If you're going to play a team three times in a season, I don't want to be 2-0 in the first two games, and I certainly don't want the most recent one to be a win. It's hard to beat the same team two times in a row, no less a divisional rival with whom you are familiar.

2. @sb1 should be the only person permitted to create game-threads. This one (given the creator) feels all kinds of wrong, especially with Buffalo-related Twitter/media accounts being linked in the OP. Bit of a black-eye/stain on the forum.

(That said, creating a game-thread on a rival's forum feels like the quickest way possible to rack up a bunch of bad karma, so maybe the mods should leave it. Can you imagine if one of us made a game-thread over on a Colts', Ravens', or Jets' board before a playoff game against them, and included a Twitter link to Lazar and a link to PatsPulpit in the OP?)
Agreed…. And just curious…. Where has greencow been these last, oh … twenty years?

I don't think I can stomach a loss to the bills in the playoffs lol

Agreed…. And just curious…. Where has greencow been these last, oh … twenty years?
You know Green Cow isn't coming back after a loss (previous experience). Win or lose and it's great experience for Mac. Buffalo's window is closing fast.

This is the matchup I wanted!

Early forecast is very cold (18 degrees), some snow and not much wind (only 10 mph) so far.

60owds.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick