PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh Bye Bye Dynasty Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEA HAWKER

On the Roster
Reaction score
You lost Givens, McGinest, Viniteri, and your over rated coach is sitting on his rear end while everyone else is scooping up your decent players.

Typical panic sets in on a yet another AFSt!nk has been. Who made it to the last Super Bowl? Us and we beat Pittsburgh except on the scoreboard. Let me know if you need any lessons on how to get to the Super Bowl in years 2006 and beyond.

Seahawks will win it's second straight Super Bowl enroute to being the team of the millenium. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

SEA HAWKER said:
You lost Givens, McGinest, Viniteri, and your over rated coach is sitting on his rear end while everyone else is scooping up your decent players.

Typical panic sets in on a yet another AFSt!nk has been. Who made it to the last Super Bowl? Us and we beat Pittsburgh except on the scoreboard. Let me know if you need any lessons on how to get to the Super Bowl in years 2006 and beyond.

Seahawks will win it's second straight Super Bowl enroute to being the team of the millenium. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

This from a Seahawk fan? Good one.

"We beat Pittsburgh except on the scoreboard"

Dude, I was drinking coffee. Warn me before you say something that Funny.

At least we don't have any bald guys.

Show me the pictures of the seahawks parade and I will agree w/ you. if not you just made a fool of yourself.

SEA HAWKER said:

Even if the Pats are as bad as you predict, they'll still easily smoke the Seachickens led by their balding Bledsoe like mini-me of a QB.

R_T26 said:
Show me the pictures of the seahawks parade and I will agree w/ you. if not you just made a fool of yourself.

I would show you the pictures but the refs and NFL saw to it that all the calls went to the AFSt!nk once again. You know it and I know it.

Hey Seahawk how was the parade?

Too dumb to realize you belong on the Interleague forum? There's a shock.

Just showed me why that city hasn't won a championship in decades..is that the best you have??? Totally pitiful.....3.5.....3.6....3.5....3.4....2.4 Not even average....and the Russian judge..just hated it.

and why is a seahawk fan on a Patriot board. i know people made fun of sehawks fans, but you do know the Pats dont play in the AFC West. or your a Steeler fan who wants Patriot fans to legitimize the steelers victory by pretending to be a seahawk fan.

SEA HAWKER said:
I would show you the pictures but the refs and NFL saw to it that all the calls went to the AFSt!nk once again. You know it and I know it.

Hey Seahawk

Do you think the Seahawks can win the Pac-10 this year? Probably not.

R_T26 said:
and why is a seahawk fan on a Patriot board. i know people made fun of sehawks fans, but you do know the Pats dont play in the AFC West. or your a Steeler fan who wants Patriot fans to legitimize the steelers victory by pretending to be a seahawk fan.

I would give anything for this year's PATSIES to jump from the AFSt!ink to the NFC. I'd say you'd be 7-9 at best and no playoffs. You might do well agaisnt the AFSt!nk teams.

the seahawks lost to the AFC 6 seed.

man, this kid rivals bronco_freak

"beat them everywhere except on the scoreboard"

hahahahahahahahah. What a line

Jacky Roberts said:
Hey Seahawk

Do you think the Seahawks can win the Pac-10 this year? Probably not.

Oh yeah real funny. We had the best team in the best league in the NFL. We dominated regular and post season. Too bad there were biased
AFSt!nk refs for the Super Bowl.

CheerforTom said:
At least we don't have any bald guys.

Did Tim Dwight get a hair transplant?! No way!

The NFC Champion lost to the AFC 6th seed. Yup, sure, the NFC is better.

Oh Boy

SEA HAWKER said:
Oh yeah real funny. We had the best team in the best league in the NFL. We dominated regular and post season. Too bad there were biased
AFSt!nk refs for the Super Bowl.

I had some sympathy for Seattle before you showed up. Now I'm thinking they got what they deserved.

SEA HAWKER said:

You're on a short leash Sea Hawker. Please keep all of your future posts in this forum or your account will be deactivated.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case