PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh Bye Bye Dynasty Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
patriotspride said:
i dont care.you dont know how to change your underwear everyday .you dont know there is life outside your computer room.

Yes i do know how to change my underwear. And i do have a life outside computers like playing high school football, baseball ,and basketball.Unlike you who just sits at home and wait for something exciting to happen. you just probly sit on your couch and watch soap oprahs all day.

patriotspride said:
well thats somthing :rolleyes: your parents must be very proud:D :D

No there more proud of me starting on the high school b-ball, baseball and football teams and im a freshman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Straz said:
No there more proud of me starting on the high school b-ball, baseball and football teams and im a freshman.

Nice dude! I started on my baseball and basketball teams as a sophomore and was all conference my junior and senior year in both. Football I lead my team in recieving my junior and senior years. We aren't a football school so I was never really recognized for that. Congrats though man!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Nice dude! I started on my baseball and basketball teams as a sophomore and was all conference my junior and senior year in both. Football I lead my team in recieving my junior and senior years. We aren't a football school so I was never really recognized for that. Congrats though man!

Thanks i guess hard work pays off:rocker:

Straz said:
Thanks i guess hard work pays off:rocker:

It sure does, I was in the batting cage everyday before practice for a half hour and an hour after practice. I was the first one in the gym and last one to leave. Seriously, it's amazing what you can do with a good attitude and great work ethic.

you have a very active imagination.who are you kidding .you spend all your time trying on womens clothes at the local jcpenny.lol:D are all dooffins fans as simple as you are?lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back