PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh Bye Bye Dynasty Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler Faith said:
As much as I hate the Squeelers and think Rothesweiner is about as great a QB the one armed drummer from Def Leopard,

Sorry Tyler, but I have to disagree. Rick Allen, the aforementioned one-armed drummer from Def Leppard, would be a KICK ASS QB.... WAY better than Rothlisbooger. C'mon, anyone with the kind of determination, guts, talent and gumption it takes to keep rockin' drums ( I have seen him live and it is insane:rocker: ) with one arm is the next guy in line after brady on my depth chart!

A better comparison would be me as drummer. I wouldn't even know which end of the sticks to hold... ( keep it clean.. ), would need a fantastic band around me to succeed, then take most of the credit as the success went to my head and then go do something as stupid as riding my motorcycle without a helmet ( I did have a motorcycle until recently, never rode without my full face helmet, though I had to fight the temptation a few times in N.H.). ( Rick Allen was wearing his seatbelt when he crashed his corvette... sadly it was the seatbelt that took off his arm as he went through the sunroof.. suck!.. his girfriend walked away from the crash uninjured)

:)

SEA HAWKER said:
You lost Givens, McGinest, Viniteri, and your over rated coach is sitting on his rear end while everyone else is scooping up your decent players.

Typical panic sets in on a yet another AFSt!nk has been. Who made it to the last Super Bowl? Us and we beat Pittsburgh except on the scoreboard. Let me know if you need any lessons on how to get to the Super Bowl in years 2006 and beyond.

Seahawks will win it's second straight Super Bowl enroute to being the team of the millenium. Ha Ha Ha Ha!
LOL you get excited over who made it to the Super Bowl last? Trust me, 3 Super Bowl crowns in the past 5 years is far superior than a one-timer loser.

The mistake you make now is the presumption you will be back again this year. Be ready to be shocked.

The Pats dynasty is alive and well. I don't see any dynasty in Seattle. We need no lessons from a Super-Bowl-champ-wannabe.

SEA HAWKER said:
I would give anything for this year's PATSIES to jump from the AFSt!ink to the NFC. I'd say you'd be 7-9 at best and no playoffs. You might do well agaisnt the AFSt!nk teams.
Dude, why do you think the Seahawks improved so quickly since jumping to the NFC? Because the competition is inferior, has been at least since you did.

The Seahawk organization probably jumped at the chance of joining the NFC, if only to get out of the AFC fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
our overrated head coach? umm, you're a ******* moron.

Underoath said:
our overrated head coach? umm, you're a ******* moron.
This is the forum for fans of opposing teams to come in and sound off. Please keep it clean and no personal attacks, profanity, etc.

patriotspride said:
f the opposing teams fans .give me a break.

Calm down. Just because the Dolphins are better than the patriots doesnt mean you have to spaz out get used to it its going to be like this for a long time.

Straz said:
Calm down. Just because the Dolphins are better than the patriots doesnt mean you have to spaz out get used to it its going to be like this for a long time.

Don't mind patriotspride. He represents the, uh, "slower" group of Patriots fans.

But for that "Dolphins are better than the Patiots," you should back yourself up before throwing out that type of comment.

pats1 represents what i flush down my toilet everyday.its smelly big and brown .

patriotspride said:
pats1 represents what i flush down my toilet everyday.its smelly big and brown .

Your grammar?

Last edited by a moderator:
patriotspride said:
pats1 maybe if your lucky gay4ever04 will let you kiss his bum.i bet you would love that .

I'll stick to Monty Beisel's wife.

why? does she have a penis lol lol.now go crying to the moderator lol lol lol:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Your grammar?

You do realize it's turds like that guy that give you guys on here a bad name? He seriously makes me believe that "Pats Nation" is all a bunch of arrogant pricks.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
stop picking on my boyfriend pats1 :( :( mr moderator mr moderator make him stop .i think im going to cry.
:rocker: :rocker:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You do realize it's turds like that guy that give you guys on here a bad name? He seriously makes me believe that "Pats Nation" is all a bunch of arrogant pricks.
who cares what you think .go to your dolphins message board maybe they do.

patriotspride said:
who cares what you think .go to your dolphins message board maybe they do.

A lot of people care like all the SWEET fins fans world wide.

patriotspride said:
not here they dont .

Thats becaus you dont know just like aqua4ever said that theres 32 teams in the NFL.

i dont care.you dont know how to change your underwear everyday .you dont know there is life outside your computer room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back