PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh Bye Bye Dynasty Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brick said:
Even if the Pats are as bad as you predict, they'll still easily smoke the Seachickens led by their balding Bledsoe like mini-me of a QB.

Oh that's brilliant. Two comments already about our bald QB. That's all you AFSt!nk fans can come up with? It's not like I said Brady has a triple chin or anything. I won't say that. But I will say Tommy boy was flipping a coin, while the Seahawks were playing.

SEA HAWKER said:
You lost Givens, McGinest, Viniteri, and your over rated coach is sitting on his rear end while everyone else is scooping up your decent players.

Typical panic sets in on a yet another AFSt!nk has been. Who made it to the last Super Bowl? Us and we beat Pittsburgh except on the scoreboard. Let me know if you need any lessons on how to get to the Super Bowl in years 2006 and beyond.

Seahawks will win it's second straight Super Bowl enroute to being the team of the millenium. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

oh yeah?

Paul Allen and his Windows OS suck dog b*lls too

Attachments

• man laugh.jpg
    man laugh.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 248
Ian said:
You're on a short leash Sea Hawker. Please keep all of your future posts in this forum or your account will be deactivated.

Ian

Exactly why am I on a short leash? First we get scrwed out of Super Bowl and now you are screwing me out of giving honest opinions. Typical
AFSt!nk conspiracy.

You still got 3 to go to catch up.

SEA HAWKER said:
Exactly why am I on a short leash? First we get scrwed out of Super Bowl and now you are screwing me out of giving honest opinions. Typical
AFSt!nk conspiracy.

You sound like a typical Colts fan. Come back here and share your brilliant thoughts when the Seahawks actually win something. :mad:

R_T26 said:
and why is a seahawk fan on a Patriot board. i know people made fun of sehawks fans, but you do know the Pats dont play in the AFC West. or your a Steeler fan who wants Patriot fans to legitimize the steelers victory by pretending to be a seahawk fan.

Reverse psychology... I love it!

The only parade I saw was Holmgren whining about the refs. Guess the Steelers had their "12th man" and you forgot him in the city that hasnt won a single title in any sport since the sTupersonics in the 70s... Keep trying though, its keeps us ammused!

You've got to be kidding. Your criticizing our coach? Did you get Holmgren a watch after you LOST the Superbowl. Oh yea, our DYNASTY is over.........were you comparing that to your Superbowl LOSS? By the way, we beat the Steelers this year, how did you do? I mean on the scoreboard. Hey man, the Red Sox won a World Series in my lifetime. Using your ideology they actually won five.

Dude

SEA HAWKER said:
You lost Givens, McGinest, Viniteri, and your over rated coach is sitting on his rear end while everyone else is scooping up your decent players.

Typical panic sets in on a yet another AFSt!nk has been. Who made it to the last Super Bowl? Us and we beat Pittsburgh except on the scoreboard. Let me know if you need any lessons on how to get to the Super Bowl in years 2006 and beyond.

Seahawks will win it's second straight Super Bowl enroute to being the team of the millenium. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

No offense.....But your team got EMBARRASSED badly in STUPOR bowl 40......and probably won't sniff a return to the big dance for several years....absolute embarrassment for the city of Seattle and their fans....seriously, I feel sorry for you guys........that was the most pathetic performance by TWO so called championship teams in super bowl history......I wouldn't be throwing out any insults right now....but you may possibly still be in shock or denial.....get over it dude!!! One man's opinion.........

SEA HAWKER said:

226superbowl06_dd_stevens_fumble.jpg
roe.jpg

060205hassel-sack.jpg
ap_superbowl_1_5feb06_eng_195.jpg

scout said:
You've got to be kidding. Your criticizing our coach? Did you get Holmgren a watch after you LOST the Superbowl. Oh yea, our DYNASTY is over.........were you comparing that to your Superbowl LOSS? By the way, we beat the Steelers this year, how did you do? I mean on the scoreboard. Hey man, the Red Sox won a World Series in my lifetime. Using your ideology they actually won five.

You've got to be a moron. First of all your now out of touch coach purposely lost the game against Miami throwing the 2 pt. conversion to who knows where. Why? So they wouldn't have to play the Squealers in the first round of playoffs. Not only did we play them in the Super Bowl. We beat them. The refs awarded them the game Yes the same team your typical AFSt!nk team avoided. Ever hear of the Supersonics and University of Washington. We have just as many championships as you do. The Mariners have always been competitive. Plus we are a much smaller market and we have more success. We were in the Super Bowl. You weren't. Point made!

SEA HAWKER said:

when did u win your first one ? Did I miss it ?

aabtec said:
when did u win your first one ? Did I miss it ?

Did you not watch Super Bowl 40 idiot? You know we won. The refs made sure of it. Yes, that counts as winning a Super Bowl. Just like when your AFSt!nk team beat Carolina, thanks again to the refs. So if you count that one, then we are counting ours.

:trolls: :trolls:

Thank you so much Hawker. I've been having a really bad day and your ridiculous postings have made me feel so much better. I needed a few laughs.

"Did you not watch Super Bowl 40 idiot? You know we won. The refs made sure of it. Yes, that counts as winning a Super Bowl."

According to that argument the Pats won SB 40 too! The game against Denver counts as a win for us because of those bad calls and then it's just a hop skip and a jump to being SB Champs. LMFAO

SEA HAWKER said:

I am sorry..but what SB did the chicken hawks win ?

Super Bowl XL reminds me of the end of that '80s movie War Games, with Matthew Broderick:

"In Super Bowl XL, there are no winners."

Last edited:
SEA HAWKER said:
Yeah that Bill Belichick shore is a lay-zee sunnuvagun.

Whether the "Dynasty" is over matters not. The FACT is the Pats will remain a playoff claibre potential SB contender for the foreseeable future. Even if the Dynasty is over they're STILL better than 2/3 of the NFL, deal with it. :rocker:

I get a chuckle whenever I see other NFL fans mock the Patriots, it's like watching a can collecting homeless guy on the side of the road laughing at the speeding Porsche because it needs a car wash. :cool:

Hey, sorry about the prior smack-talk, guys. I'm not sure what prompted this thread, but not all Seahawk fans follow his... uh... line of reasoning.

You guys have a great coach, who will keep you in the mix for a long time to come. You did suffer some personnel loses this FA period, and that might be a struggle to overcome, but I think only a fool would count you out.

And there's no way 3 Lombardis in four years don't get respect!

Dude...

SEA HAWKER said:

Seriously, only because I care, you've got to get off the drugs!

First of all...need lessons on how to get to the Superbowl? ROFL. How many has your team been to? And how many have they won?

Second...overrated coach? I love people like this. They can never give credit where it's due. B.B. has more WINS then you have LOSSES in the love life--and that's a massive amount. He's got the rings to prove it. I'm a diehard Pats fan but I always defend and appreciate those who deserve it. For instance, people said Marino wasn't as good as the hype because he had no rings. Those people were morons. I hate the Phins but always stick up for that man because he definitely was one of the game's TOPS. He just didn't have the supporting cast. That is an example of a person who may have a favorite team but lives realistically and can appreciate any gifted athlete.

Along those lines buddy, I'm going to give the Seahawks props. They had a good season, a good team and good coaching. And they'll probably have a couple of runs at it again in the next couple of years. But in case you're wondering...YOU LOST. As much as I hate the Squeelers and think Rothesweiner is about as great a QB the one armed drummer from Def Leopard, they had the power, the run and the "D" and, yes, you were also out coached.

A little advice my little squirt from the suicide capitol of the world...If you're going to come to these boards and start a little smack talking or try to get us fired up, be creative and somewhat sports savvy. Cause while you may not have even realized it...............a girl just kicked your a-s-s!

Kisses!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back