PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Law credits Tedy Bruschi for his success

In addition to the anti Patriots bias, I think that style of play is a factor in the relatively low number of Pats in the HOF given the amount of on field success. Changing the game plan to attack the opponent coupled with the philosophies of spreading the ball around on offense and a bend but don't break defense was not conducive to individuals accumulating eye popping stats. It is hard to compare Tedy's best years and someone like Brian Urlacher's best years based on the stats used for HOF selection.
I used to think there was a place in the Hall for the best individual players based on numbers and for the best individuals on the best championship teams.

If they aren't going to give us Rodney then I have no expectations and I wouldn't be shocked if Gronk, Bill, and Brady are the only other ones left.

At some point when the hall of fame starts to recognize there aren't enough Patriots I really hope Tedy sneaks in. Probably will be Edelman though and I'm good with that too. And this probably doesn't happen for a decade or so.

Outside of the no brainers like Gronk we deserve a couple lesser likelies as well otherwise the greatest dynasty will have the least HoFs.
Cmon man!! It was only Brady that won us all those games… ain’t you been paying attention?? ;)

My favorite memory of Bruschi is when he jumped over the OL ...
never saw that before ... beast mode to get the boss.
My fave is when he ripped the ball out of edgin James hand while they running with each other during an afc champ game if I remember correctly..

My fave is when he ripped the ball out of edgin James hand while they running with each other during an afc champ game if I remember correctly..
"They ain't got it"

When the snow started right before kickoff, the stadium let out a roar like a living organism. Quite cool to experience.
I’ll never forget it. Somehow we all knew that we were going to win, despite not being favored.

I just followed his podcast on itunes. Its different sports talk with some Pats talk sprinkled in. Went back to the first episode, it's "18-1 with Eli Manning and Tedy Bruschi."

Last edited:

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back