PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Law close to signing with the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ty Law close to signing...

Nice, some great CB depth and a guy who knows how to win!

Edit: Oh, he signed with the Browns. Old and washed up, I thought the Browns were trying to contend this year?

I would've liked Law to come back to the Patriots. But I knew it wasn't going to happen, that he was going to get priced out.

Re: Ty Law close to signing...

What did I do wrong BelichickFan? I honestly did not mean to make anyone mad, I was just posting what I heard.

LOL. I don't think you did anything wrong. More just that there's been so much debate about Law coming back to NE or not that it can be a touchy issue for some.

Me, I'm not surprised that he's going to the Browns. They can offer more money, and Ty has shown in the past that he really likes the money.

I would've liked Law to come back to the Patriots. But I knew it wasn't going to happen, that he was going to get priced out.

Y'know I kinda felt the same way, maybe its because there are so many unknowns with what the team already has, there is a small part of me that would have felt better with ty back there.

I'd love to toss him under the bus, but I still think he could contribute as a FS. I had hoped he'd come in here, but we are okay at DB without him.

The Browns certainly need him more than us.

i am hoping law comes back to the patriots but if not the browns are the next best option

It would have been nice for Ty to end it here but I really prefer finding solutions with younger players who have several years to produce for the team. Too many Lynch, Law, Flynn, Wellborn, Seaus leaves too many slots to be filled the next season. Better to have a nice mix of last year(s) vets and developing talent.

If not here, it's good to see him with Romeo. Note how he's not back with former butt buddy Herm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back