PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Two New Mods!

Patchick - your slacking......

Au contraire, my dear fgssand! Just take a gander at the draft board: no reports of bogus trades, no reports of bogus Brady spawn, no attacks on Keegs' unborn children...:)

Dude its ok.

Your a piece of **** that doesn't deserve to talk to me.

When your done reading this I'm sure you'll feel the need to try and write a witty response but to no avail because you are a moron.

Here's hoping your banned faster than anyone else could possibly be.

Oh and by the way YES it does make it easier for me, because I'll be sure to read every single one of your posts with the utmost detail to make sure you stay in line or your booted out.

hey scumbag, take it down a notch.
Why are you trying to bait me into an argument so you can have Pats1 ban me?

I don't deserve to talk to you?
Who the hell are you? :singing: That's frickin' hilarious. I don't deserve to talk to you. I had no idea how important you really are...

If you bait me and then try to get me banned it doesn't make you look like a hero, it makes you look like a jerk and a brownnoser.

We don't have to get into it on here b/c it's pointless but if you really want to we can.. i don't mind one bit. But remember that i didn't start it. But i can guarantee you one thing... you will lose, and you'll lose everytime. Because this post shows just how much you care and how pissed you are. And i can tell you that i don't care. So you can try, but you are wasting your time.

How about you keep my name out of your posts, and shut up.

I don't care how important you are or how great you feel this weekend b/c your internet buddy became a moderator.

Have a nice day, mr. Important.
And thank you for your time, i know you are very important and busy...

-Keegs

You guys do know that arguing over the internet and insulting someone you've never seen before is pointless and ******ed... right?

hahahahahahaha.

I'm just bumping my post count. I've been away from this forum for a while so I haven't caught up on all the happenings around here, but this thread was well worth the read.

Congrats to two always insightful and thoughtful posters.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back