PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Two New Mods!

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks, Ian has added two new Mods to this forum - - Pats1 and Patchick! He couldn't have picked a couple of better folks, they are awesome posters and will be a big help.

I just want to make sure they understand their rookie responsibilities i.e. the carrying of our luggage at the weekend retreats and the singing of their college songs whenever we demand.

Two of the best contributors to this board !

Agreed, that Ian couldn't have done better.
(May the #24 and #28 draft picks be spent as well !)

very good additions!

Excellent move Ian!!!

I just wanted to say I personally endorsed Pats1. Congrats and I'm sure he'll do an awesome job.

I was the one who posted the "where are the MOD's" thread, a couple of days ago. I want to thank IAN for understanding what i was talking about and for adding the new MOD's. This sure will help the board. Thats all i wanted. I didnt understand why some peole were so hard on me about it. I might of come off a little harsh and acted out of frustration, and i'll admit that. All i have done is talk highly of this board, and want people to see what i'm talking about, that its the best board on the web. Once again i want to thank IAN for looking into this matter, and for making this a better place.

I was the one who posted the "where are the MOD's" thread, a couple of days ago. I want to thank IAN for understanding what i was talking about and for adding the new MOD's. This sure will help the board. Thats all i wanted. I didnt understand why some peole were so hard on me about it. I might of come off a little harsh and acted out of frustration, and i'll admit that. All i have done is talk highly of this board, and want people to see what i'm talking about, that its the best board on the web. Once again i want to thank IAN for looking into this matter, and for making this a better place.

I compliment you for bringing your concerns in a mature and appropriate manner. kudos

I would have thought Yankees/Colts was a shoo-in for the position ;)

Yea for them! Both solid contributors to this space, and should make it a somewhat more enjoyable place.

Congrats to both. I look forward to testing your boundaries. :p

Congratulations ;)

Why is Pats1 becoming a mod ? Explain .................just kidding with an attempt to immitate Pats1 . He actually is the most deserving guy on this site to become a mod. No explanation necessary.

I just wanted to say I personally endorsed Pats1. Congrats and I'm sure he'll do an awesome job.

Thank you for this new and intriguing news! :D

But seriously, thanks guys. Much appreciated.

I was petitioning for the Archives! He's so tight! And he was a mod in high school, too!;)

Congrats Pats1 and Patchick. Both deserving posters.

wait...patchick is a girl? how does she know so much about football?

good move on both points...

Thank you for this new and intriguing news! :D

But seriously, thanks guys. Much appreciated.

also if you prefere Flying Elvis then Pat Patriot...: congratulations !

...and to Patchick too of course !

Last edited:
Funny, I actually already thought pats1 was a mod!
that's how right for the job he is!

and congrats to patchick as well.

I've been wearing my black armband over patchick getting the modectomy for over a week, now Pats1 joins the hit parade. It just leaves you with the feeling that somewhere (probably Uzbekistan), the Spring Break party flag is flying at half mast. It's all just so sad.

EDIT: Who's next? Keegs? Digger44? T-shirtDynasty?

Last edited:
Thanks everybody!

My main charge is the care and tending of that hotbed of conflict and rage known as the draft board. (3-cone times! 10-20 splits! The wonder, the horror!)

I pledge not to use my new power to suppress all mention of CB Chris Houston.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back