PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Two New Mods!

i still don't get what "ten characters" means........:D
It's an exercise in sportsmenship, extending the finger between the index and ring fingers in conjunction with a crap-eating grin ten times. By the way, step it up bit, the circle is anxious to initiate you to the mysteries.

It's an exercise in sportsmenship, extending the finger between the index and ring fingers in conjunction with a crap-eating grin ten times. By the way, step it up bit, the circle is anxious to initiate you to the mysteries.

ohhh it's you:confused: I never know what the hell you are saying. But i think i got this one.

I'm trying to improve my behavior but one thing i will not do is join the club.

And i still want my post count set to zero:) Maybe a new mod could hook me up?

ehhhh i should probably just not say anything.....

ohhh it's you:confused: I never know what the hell you are saying. But i think i got this one.

I'm trying to improve my behavior but one thing i will not do is join the club.

And i still want my post count set to zero:) Maybe a new mod could hook me up?

ehhhh i should probably just not say anything.....
Well done! One more closer to the goal. :rocker:

Well done! One more closer to the goal. :rocker:

You are right. I don't think there is anyway to deal with you except biting my lip and being quiet... which is very difficult.
I just wish your "possee" would take it easy on me:singing:

I'm stuck in a little bit of a problem. Everything i say, every post i make my number gets higher and higher and closer to the "clubs". I don't want to get closer but it continues to happen. There is no way around it.

You are right. I don't think there is anyway to deal with you except biting my lip and being quiet... which is very difficult.
I just wish your "possee" would take it easy on me:singing:

I'm stuck in a little bit of a problem. Everything i say, every post i make my number gets higher and higher and closer to the "clubs". I don't want to get closer but it continues to happen. There is no way around it.
It's like getting older little buddy, you can fight it all you want and be miserable, or you can use some of that experience to find new ways to enjoy life when your line-dancing days get shorter. Buck up, just think of the war stories for the grandkids! You'll be able to sit on the porch cheering lustily at the blood flow as they play "Grandpa vs. Digger44" in the yard.

Last edited:

Hee, hee! Kind of like having chicken pox and really wanting to itch.

Quite the conundrum.

Pretty soon, you arrive at that very well lit house on the outskirts of town and Steve Buscemi is out front insisting on taking your briefcase.........

i still don't get what "ten characters" means........:D

ive been here forever
and i literally just figured out this past week
u know when u dont type enough in ur response and it says "you did not enter ten characters"
so its just to make sure you type enough

Hey folks, Ian has added two new Mods to this forum - - Pats1 and Patchick! He couldn't have picked a couple of better folks, they are awesome posters and will be a big help.

I just want to make sure they understand their rookie responsibilities i.e. the carrying of our luggage at the weekend retreats and the singing of their college songs whenever we demand.

Congrats. Since theres no clapping smilie. I give you three robots.
:robot: :robot: :robot:

And Pats1 takes out the B x54x dumbarse thread! Thanks! Quick and neat. Paying dividends already.

And Pats1 takes out the B x54x dumbarse thread! Thanks! Quick and neat. Paying dividends already.

Although someone spammed Randy Moss' wikipedia page with an anti-Bx54x message.

I don't recommend anyone do that.

I'll delete that thread once Ian rules.

Way to go Pats1!! What an exciting day.....Welcome to the NFL, Rookie!!

Elected to moderator in the AM and soon thereafter we have a major banning - WOW - kind of like Jack Bauer!!

Patchick - your slacking......

good, now you can kiss up to him instead of the other mods.

It makes things a hell of a lot easier for you.

buttface.:)
Dude its ok.

Your a piece of **** that doesn't deserve to talk to me.

When your done reading this I'm sure you'll feel the need to try and write a witty response but to no avail because you are a moron.

Here's hoping your banned faster than anyone else could possibly be.

Oh and by the way YES it does make it easier for me, because I'll be sure to read every single one of your posts with the utmost detail to make sure you stay in line or your booted out.

Dude its ok.

Your a piece of **** that doesn't deserve to talk to me.

When your done reading this I'm sure you'll feel the need to try and write a witty response but to no avail because you are a moron.

Here's hoping your banned faster than anyone else could possibly be.

Oh and by the way YES it does make it easier for me, because I'll be sure to read every single one of your posts with the utmost detail to make sure you stay in line or your booted out.

Damn dude, relax and take a deep breath....

Great Going Guys! Excellent Move! Simply Breathtaking!

ive been here forever
and i literally just figured out this past week
u know when u dont type enough in ur response and it says "you did not enter ten characters"
so its just to make sure you type enough

You're being way too nice 55! Shoulda followed Box's lead on this one!!:p

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes