PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Two New Mods!

THANK YOU GOD!

The only other person who shares my hatred for Keegs is now a mod and can lock and move his stupid off topic threads and his thread hijacks.

Congrats to the both of you.

Never can remember who is who, but after reading this thread the memory is jogged and I also add good choices.. confident they will do well, watch out for the trolls who are bored.. seem to be making a run at us lately.

Thanks everybody!

My main charge is the care and tending of that hotbed of conflict and rage known as the draft board. (3-cone times! 10-20 splits! The wonder, the horror!)

I pledge not to use my new power to suppress all mention of CB Chris Houston.
Too late, now we'll have to demand a court of inquiry. Accursed Weslyan overachievers anyway...I'm surprised they don't have "patchick" listed under Notable Alumni already.

Great choices and congrats to both!

Good to see a "Julie" on our Mod Squad!

Damn it, you beat me to it!:D I was going to say that we finally have a Julie.

039_25834_rt.jpg

Are Pats1 and Patchick related?

Great choices, congrats to both.

039_25834_rt.jpg

Are Pats1 and Patchick related?

:wha: They're your cousins Homer.

039_25834_rt.jpg

I wish people would STOP posting those pictures of me. Get over it, we all had 'fros in the 70's.

While at first glance these appointments may appear to be a perfectly sound choices on Ian's part, on further review my second thought was... Keegs is gonna be pissed...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good choices!!! Congrats to both. They will do a good job.

Now it will get very interesting the next time a official gameday thread is posted. LOL

oh god.

Pats1 hates me.
Now my threads will be moved/deleted much faster than normal.

THANK YOU GOD!

The only other person who shares my hatred for Keegs is now a mod and can lock and move his stupid off topic threads and his thread hijacks.

Congrats to the both of you.

good, now you can kiss up to him instead of the other mods.

It makes things a hell of a lot easier for you.

buttface.:)

oh god.

Pats1 hates me.
Now my threads will be moved/deleted much faster than normal.

Got news for ya, kid. If personal regard was the criteria for moving or deleting your threads, you would never be seen on this board. Several of us hold you in the lowest opinion.

We take what Ian asks us to do seriously and the minute we do it with a personal bias is the minute we should give it up.

Pats1 is a fair and honest poster. If you've ticked him off, you've deserved it. However, as a Mod, I'm sure he'll take his personal feelings out of it.

Got news for ya, kid. If personal regard was the criteria for moving or deleting your threads, you would never be seen on this board. Several of us hold you in the lowest opinion.

We take what Ian asks us to do seriously and the minute we do it with a personal bias is the minute we should give it up.

Pats1 is a fair and honest poster. If you've ticked him off, you've deserved it. However, as a Mod, I'm sure he'll take his personal feelings out of it.

Most definitely.

I could care less where "several" of you hold me. In my eyes, no Moderator's opinion is any better than any other poster on here. So your opinion is about as valuable to me as the bum's down the street living in a cardboard box and crapping his pants. I don't like you and i don't like Pats1. But if he's going to hold personal feelings aside than that's great. It's obvious he has a passion for the pats and will do a good job as a Mod and if he makes this site better, that's cool with me. I think that if you and him never talk to me again (and vice versa) it would also make this site better.

I've already made an attempt to knock off the crap to an extent and be more serious on here. I'll only argue or get into it if i'm baited, which i have no problem with. But i won't look for it or instigate, and i haven't done that in a while.

So if it's up to me, there shouldn't be any problems.:)

Last edited:
I could care less where "several" of you hold me. In my eyes, no Moderator's opinion is any better than any other poster on here.
---------------
Shmessy: That's the truest thing you've written in months.
--------------
So your opinion is about as valuable to me as the bum's down the street living in a cardboard box and crapping his pants.
--------------
Shmessy: I'm sorry you live in such a neighborhood.
--------------
I don't like you and i don't like Pats1. But if he's going to hold personal feelings aside than that's great. It's obvious he has a passion for the pats and will do a good job as a Mod and if he makes this site better, that's cool with me.
---------------

Shmessy: Second truest thing you've written in months. You're on a roll.

I think that if you and him never talk to me again (and vice versa) it would also make this site better.

I've already made an attempt to knock off the crap to an extent and be more serious on here.
---------------

Shmessy: I've noticed it and it is seriously appreciated.

Shmessy: Your "welcoming" comments for Pats1 above sure seemed like it.

Shmessy: Amen

ten characters

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes