PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Twas 4 days before Christmas in Patriot Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
No playoffs talk was occuring , no one was glad..
Dallas had our hopes clung to thier last home game.. But it was Tony Romo, who once again stunk, and he is such a shame..
Now are hopes are all hung, on two teams that we all agree.. always have trouble completing passes down the seem.
But as we all know that in Pats nation there is always hope..We need to forget that Wade Phillips and **** Jauron are dopes..
So on Thigpen , on Wallace on kc and seattle... We have not yet to give up on this playoff battle.
Coach Bill and Matt Cassel today will once again prove.. That Kurt warner and Zona will help the pats stay in the groove.
And hopefully at the end of today we wont be so glum, because Eric Mangini will be home eating dozens of sugar plums..
We once again by next week can say, The Pats in the playoffs, and that would make our New years day...

Finally just one little thing I would want to say, before I get ready for another Pats Sunday..

Merry Christmas to all of Pats Nation and to all lets not give up without a fight...

Last edited:
Dallas had our hopes clung to thier last home game.. But it was Tony Romo, who once again stunk, and he is such a shame..
Now are hopes are all hung, on two teams that we all agree.. always have trouble completing passes down the seem.
But as we all know that in Pats nation there is always hope..We need to forget that Wade Phillips and **** Jauron are dopes..
So on Thigpen , on Wallace on kc and seattle... We have not yet to give up on this playoff battle.
Coach Bill and Matt Cassel today will once again prove.. That Kurt warner and Zona will help the pats stay in the groove.
And hopefully at the end of today we wont be so glum, because Eric Mangini will be home eating dozens of sugar plums..
We once again by next week can say, The Pats in the playoffs, and that would make our New years day...

Finally just one little thing I would want to say, before I get ready for another Pats Sunday..

Merry Christmas to all of Pats Nation and to all lets not give up without a fight...

Same to you Sean Pa...........Happy Chanuka too all as well (and Kwanza).

ALL I want for the holidays is ONE stinkin Sunday this season when the games all go our way......as in TODAY - please, footbal gods, shine down on us today and next week.

Last edited:
Great post Sean Da Patriot! I love the last line about not giving up without a fight!

Great. Thanks for some clever fun on a bleak Sunday morning.

"...and we heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight,
The Jets lose today and we know the Fins bite!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back