WOHL-DT Lima OH
WTOL Toledo OH
WKBN Youngstown OH
WSEE Erie PA
WPRI Providence RI
WCAX Burlington VT
WTRF Wheeling WV

Fort Smith AR? Strange.

Wow really surprised at the Dolphins/Ravens being the big early game. Would have thought myself that Chargers/Texans or Jets/Lions would have been much more appealing to the masses.

WTF is that little pocket in arkansas that is showing the cleveland/pats game?

Bill Mcatee doing a Pats game???? when why no Kevin Harlan at least.. Bill Macatee..?????

*******s. Looks like Im torrenting/streaming.

WTF is that little pocket in arkansas that is showing the cleveland/pats game?

Looks like its a Fort. Wonder if they asked troops what they prefer. Maybe most are from NE

Thanks, Ron.

Looks like I'll be watching the game either at the Bear's Den here in Hershey, or - if I can convince the wife - at the Don't Know Tavern, supposedly a Pats' bar down in Baltimore. I have yet to go there, so maybe now would be a good time to make a scouting trip.

Looks like its a Fort. Wonder if they asked troops what they prefer. Maybe most are from NE

ummm...if thats a fort, its HUGE

at least from looking at the map, if i had to guess i would say its a town name or something

Bill Mcatee doing a Pats game???? when why no Kevin Harlan at least.. Bill Macatee..?????

macatee can't do a worse job than the minny/favre love fest that was thom brennaman. all i heard from him was how bad the pats were. you would have thought we were the 2-5 team and they were 5-1. it was ridiculous.

If you zoom in on it, it's a bigger area than just the fort area. Fayettville, Rodgers, and Springdale will also get it.

If you zoom in on it, it's a bigger area than just the fort area. Fayettville, Rodgers, and Springdale will also get it.

It's not a "fort". It's Fort Smith Arkansas. Thats the area serviced by the Fort Smith CBS station. I only know anything about Fort Smith because the Corporate Offices for the company I work for are there.

Bump........

I'm surprised that Chargers-Texans isn't the big early game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST