PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warden,
Now you know how I felt in the 70's watching your team win four Super Bowls in six years, I hated them with a passion then and I still do, so
the knife cuts both ways brother.............

Yeah, you came on this board with your first post setting the tone. If it were a post asking to come onto this board to talk football, it would have been different. Instead, it's just what you referred to about "idiot fans." Below is your first post on this board, you be the judge, and don't let the door hit you on the way out. It's interesting that you're still here, but not surprising as you're probably banned from all the Steelers boards:

Now that's a good way to get started. By the way, read the line in my signature, it refers to you.

Read it again and ask someone who passed reading comprehension to help you. Stupid SOB.

Dont try to pull the victim card Warden ...........you came over here acting like an azz..........now you want to be all buddy buddy.......GFY!:rocker:

another one who needs to work on reading comprehension. Be-low me scott (say it slow-ly).

Last edited:
Might be a good idea to practice what you preach regarding your principles about generalizing people. Seen as though I'm a pats fan and a pretty respectful guy...

Your not the only one who needs an education either.

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me as to why you quoted my "English/Train" line and made that comment. I work with a guy from London who told me about that. Just because you're ignorant to it doesn't make me an idiot.

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me as to why you quoted my "English/Train" line and made that comment. I work with a guy from London who told me about that. Just because you're ignorant to it doesn't make me an idiot.

You must enjoy losing.:D

Read it again and ask someone who passed reading comprehension to help you. Stupid SOB.

Yea., right up until your own karma bites Tom Brady in the a** (or perhaps his knees). If they keep running up the score, you can count on it happening. The sad part is, the majority of the rest of the fans of the NFL would be happy about it. Think your arrogant thoughts all you want. I doubt Brady's knees make it past week 17.
Yeah, that's a great post surely intended to get a positive start on this board. Doesn't matter how often one reads it, it reads and translates the same.

You obviously don't think much of yourself, as your attempts to achieve some importance on this board are nothing more than hollow challenges to a group of faceless posters following a different team than yours. I know a lot of good Steelers fans, and they are fortunate you don't represent them. That's why you keep posting here, as it's likely the fans of your team would rather not associate with you. And on top of it all, as your frustration mounts to levels you can't handle, you resort to 3rd grade name calling. Last time I checked, football was a game. Try and keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a great post surely intended to get a positive start on this board. Doesn't matter how often one reads it, it reads and translates the same.

You obviously don't think much of yourself, as your attempts to achieve some importance on this board are nothing more than hollow challenges to a group of faceless posters following a different team than yours. I know a lot of good Steelers fans, and they are fortunate you don't represent them. That's why you keep posting here, as it's likely the fans of your team would rather not associate with you. And on top of it all, as your frustration mounts to levels you can't handle, you resort to 3rd grade name calling. Last time I checked, football was a game. Try and keep that in mind.

I also recall saying in that post that when Brady gets hit in the knees it may or may not be intentional, but it will certainly be unnecessary.

It doesn't matter to me what you think Clev. I do know it's just a game, but when my team loses and I come here to say congrats anyway and get sh*t on, I'm going to get nasty back. Now you can tell your buds to STFU for a change as they "don't represent you" or you can choose not to read my posts. Either way the problem is yours not mine.

Last edited:
I also recall saying in that post that when Brady gets hit in the knees it may or may not be intentional, but it will certainly be unnecessary.

It doesn't matter to me what you think Clev. I do know it's just a game, but when my team loses and I come here to say congrats anyway and get sh*t on, I'm going to get nasty back. Now you can tell your buds to STFU for a change as they "don't represent you" or you can choose not to read my posts. Either way the problem is yours not mine.
what a freakin moron :D

I pulled you because it's a sweeping statement. I was going to let it go but I saw you preaching about generalization.

Tell the lad from London he's a d!ckhead aswell if he wants to make comments like that. 50 odd million people like to throw people under moving trains?

I guess I must have missed the latest craze....

I pulled you because it's a sweeping statement. I was going to let it go but I saw you preaching about generalization.

Tell the lad from London he's a d!ckhead aswell if he wants to make comments like that. 50 odd million people like to throw people under moving trains?

I guess I must have missed the latest craze....

you're right. sorry.

Alright bud. You and the family have a good christmas and hope to god you dont play us again.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
P.S. All I'm asking for this year is to play the Pats one more time. ;)

Your recollection is wrong. That is your whole post. Nothing whatsoever about intent or anything else, not that it would have changed the tone of your post.

What you don't seem to realize is that we have access to every one of your posts. Don't try to revise what's not there.

The other thing is that as an adult, I assume you are an adult or almost, you have the choice to bow out of arguments gracefully or not. To date, you've chosen "or not" every time. Your choice. Good luck with your challenges.

Your recollection is wrong. That is your whole post. Nothing whatsoever about intent or anything else, not that it would have changed the tone of your post.

What you don't seem to realize is that we have access to every one of your posts. Don't try to revise what's not there.

The other thing is that as an adult, I assume you are an adult or almost, you have the choice to bow out of arguments gracefully or not. To date, you've chosen "or not" every time. Your choice. Good luck with your challenges.

I only bothered reading the first line of this post..
Somewhere on this board, in that thread or elsewhere. I am telling YOU what I said. Not the other way around. I know what I said and I know how I feel about things.

I only bothered reading the first line of this post..
Somewhere on this board, in that thread or elsewhere. I am telling YOU what I said. Not the other way around. I know what I said and I know how I feel about things.
This is getting petty. If you look at my posts, I don't respond positively to posters who degrade a thread by using personal insults in response to differences in opinions or generalizations. That's where I took exception with you. I agree that you aren't the only one on this board engaging in that practice. This can turn around quickly, and it's a fairly simple process. Just don't take the bait from others.

I respect those who are passionate about their teams. I don't respect those who refuse to listen and acknowledge differing opinions of others. No harm, no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call