PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting petty. If you look at my posts, I don't respond positively to posters who degrade a thread by using personal insults in response to differences in opinions or generalizations. That's where I took exception with you. I agree that you aren't the only one on this board engaging in that practice. This can turn around quickly, and it's a fairly simple process. Just don't take the bait from others.

I respect those who are passionate about their teams. I don't respect those who refuse to listen and acknowledge differing opinions of others. No harm, no foul.

Guilty. Sometimes, I just fail to do that. And you're also correct about this getting petty. Remember though, you thought whatever about me and reacted. Same as me. I guess it's difficult not to do sometimes. I'm working on it...

Guilty. Sometimes, I just fail to do that. And you're also correct about this getting petty. Remember though, you thought whatever about me and reacted. Same as me. I guess it's difficult not to do sometimes. I'm working on it...
awwwwwwwwwwwww shucks .your getting there little buddy lol.

Here are 20 pages of the most ignorant posts that you will ever find on any MB on the web. Link
Now ask me if I believe he represents all Patriot fans.
The link didn't work, but that's not my interest. No one represents all fans. My direct comment to you is to stop the pettiness. There are personal insults posted on this board everyday. You don't need to respond to every one. You can actually ignore all of them and continue to make your point without crawling in the muck.

The link didn't work, but that's not my interest. No one represents all fans. My direct comment to you is to stop the pettiness. There are personal insults posted on this board everyday. You don't need to respond to every one. You can actually ignore all of them and continue to make your point without crawling in the muck.

If you'll notice, I've been doing just that on this thread since we started this whole thing (See any post by PatriotsPride).

If you'll notice, I've been doing just that on this thread since we started this whole thing (See any post by PatriotsPride).
your so full of **** .just like a toliet .you started with me because your boyfriend was getting killed jimmy.all you need to do is follow one rule.when you go to another teams mb act like a visitor not a ******* .and if you cant do that don't dish it out if you cant take it.now you can go back to sucking your thumb .

The problem is yours ****face,Iv had enough of your pansy ass bull****......take a hike and go play with the other little girls...........stop pissing on pats fans on our board and just go the **** away.....................****in freak............

That's cool. Nothing personal should ever taken out of this stuff. It's supposed to be fun. In the heat of passion, we all lose it occasionally. What I've found (the hard way sometimes) is that a positive response to a negative post disarms to the point of being able to reach some understanding.

Happy holidays!!!! :eat3:

The problem is yours ****face,Iv had enough of your pansy ass bull****......take a hike and go play with the other little girls...........stop pissing on pats fans on our board and just go the **** away.....................****in freak............
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Thanx man.......:D
you needed to get that off your chest i understand .:Dthese trolls like the warden come here piss on the pats and there fans .and then they have the balls to whine and cry about how they are treated .unbelievable

Last edited:
That's cool. Nothing personal should ever taken out of this stuff. It's supposed to be fun. In the heat of passion, we all lose it occasionally. What I've found (the hard way sometimes) is that a positive response to a negative post disarms to the point of being able to reach some understanding.

Happy holidays!!!! :eat3:

Happy Holidays to you as well.

your so full of **** .just like a toliet .you started with me because your boyfriend was getting killed jimmy.all you need to do is follow one rule.when you go to another teams mb act like a visitor not a ******* .and if you cant do that don't dish it out if you cant take it.now you can go back to sucking your thumb .

The smurfs were a blue band of little people. The wore puffy white hats and used clever smurf phrases. Their run as a television show during the 1980's was a thing of legend. Papa Smurf negotiated an extremely lucrative reality TV deal for them, and the smurfs have been living off the money they made ever since. Papa Smurf unfortunatley passed away a few years back. His final words were reported to be, "The purple eagle flies west when the half moon sets off the coast of Canada."

The smurfs were a blue band of little people. The wore puffy white hats and used clever smurf phrases. Their run as a television show during the 1980's was a thing of legend. Papa Smurf negotiated an extremely lucrative reality TV deal for them, and the smurfs have been living off the money they made ever since. Papa Smurf unfortunatley passed away a few years back. His final words were reported to be, "The purple eagle flies west when the half moon sets off the coast of Canada."

Ummmm, :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back