PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 15 College Quarterbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that there is a quarterback here in MA who should be on the list-Matt Ryan of Boston College. He is the leading passer in the ACC. Surely he is superior to someone on the list. I have not seen all of these other quarterbacks but, if West Virginia was not winning, White would not make the list, in my opinion, since I feel that passing is a major component of being a top rated quarterback.

Chris Leak is a efficient Quarterback in NCAA Football,but I don't see future in the NFL.And I'm from the Florida Gators :p
Brady Quinn is a good Quarterback,The best for the NFL.

Regards!

Last edited:
taltos said:
I think that there is a quarterback here in MA who should be on the list-Matt Ryan of Boston College. He is the leading passer in the ACC. Surely he is superior to someone on the list. I have not seen all of these other quarterbacks but, if West Virginia was not winning, White would not make the list, in my opinion, since I feel that passing is a major component of being a top rated quarterback.

Ryan is only a junior. He'll be one of the top QB's taken after he graduates. The kid is smooth.

FortLauderdaleBroncosFan said:
dixon from Oregon is #2 on the list? LOL he looks horrible against WSU last night

No, he was #14 on the list.

dryheat44 said:
No, he was #14 on the list.

I know thats right Dryheat44 I was thinking Brady Quinn was #2.

Does anybody really think White is a QB???? Have you seen him throw a football????
He's a RB playing QB.

Palko should be at least at #3. He's leading the NCAA in multiple categories.

And Pat White is a quarterback like Eric Crouch and Antwaan Randle El are quarterbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back