PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 10 Things I hate the Most about this Pats Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
The funny thing about Keegs is, even when his point is missed, it doesn't bother him. When most posters start a satirical thread making fun of all the chicken-little posts (after a win, no less) and the nature of the satire is missed, they get all bunched up and whine and cry that nobody got the joke... not Keegs, he just rolls with it. :D
Yeah i was just messin around. I am capable of somewhat intelligent football conversations.

I was working a 12 hr shift yesterday and wrote this thing towards the end when i was ridiculously bored.

I'm done with this one now.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
The funny thing about Keegs is, even when his point is missed, it doesn't bother him. When most posters start a satirical thread making fun of all the chicken-little posts (after a win, no less) and the nature of the satire is missed, they get all bunched up and whine and cry that nobody got the joke... not Keegs, he just rolls with it. :D

Being that Keegs is always hard to read (as far as intention goes) I never bother trying to figure it out anymore. I just go by what he's got posted and run with that.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Fine......but the message is lost in the messenger.

Funny wierd or funny ha ha?

Keegles is bored. It doesn't look like his heart is in it anymore. His body language pretty much tells you that he is unhappy with the cast of posters around him. He's not the same Keegles that ... um... oh, nevermind.... he's always been this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News