PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 10 Things I hate the Most about this Pats Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
1.) Offensive Coordinator isn't fired yet.
2.) Digger44
3.) The lack of screen passes
4.) Chad "pansy" Jackson
5.) Reche Caldwell's eyes
6.) Digger44
7.) Garrett Mills
8.) Digger44
9.) Offensive Coordinator and his brilliant Run, run, pass strategy.
10.) Digger44.

Last edited:
Why stop with Caldwell's eyes? There's so much more to hate about him!

I see, maybe you're feeling it's a long season, and you have to pace your venom. I'm hip.

I think you can get some kind of chemical prescription that will solve all your problems.

Maybe you should listen to digger.

If you owned the team, you could hire NEM then everything could be alright.

What, they win when you don't think they should?

jczxohn1 said:
What, they win when you don't think they should?
no, that isn't one of the choices. It's very simple.

the top 10 are listed. And not only that, but they are numbered 1 through 10.

I bet the offensive Genious McDoogle couldn't figure that out, and apparantly you can't either.

p8ryts said:
I think you can get some kind of chemical prescription that will solve all your problems.

Maybe you should listen to digger.

If you owned the team, you could hire NEM then everything could be alright.
I don't think anyone should ever listen to Digger44.

He is crazy.

You do know that the Pats are human right?

MrClutch said:
You do know that the Pats are human right?

You must be new here. When Keegs starts these threads it's not about the team, it's just another cry for attention.

MoLewisrocks said:
You must be new here. When Keegs starts these threads it's not about the team, it's just another cry for attention.

:eek: That explains it.

MoLewisrocks said:
did you post this same comment in the thread about the 10 things the guy loves about the pats this season?? because you should have.......

and if this is all about me trying to get attention, why is it that you replied and refreshed the thread if you thought that is what i desired?

that's not very smart.

Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans

satz said:
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
Fans
you might be on to something there. I just read the thread about the pats fans booing at the game when we kneeled. Thats some b.s.

Keegs said:
2.) Digger44
4.) Chad "pansy" Jackson
6.) Digger44
7.) Garrett Mills
8.) Digger44
10.) Digger44.

Andddd out comes another moronic Keegs post.

ZZZZZZZZ.

Brownfan80 said:
Andddd out comes another moronic Keegs post.

ZZZZZZZZ.
if by "moronic" you mean "Brilliant" then yes.

another "moronic" post.

now mind your business. I have work to do.

Keegs said:
2.) Digger44
4.) Chad "pansy" Jackson
6.) Digger44
7.) Garrett Mills
8.) Digger44
10.) Digger44.
maybe you should put 4-1 record.

I believe I'm seeing the fellowship of the miserable right now.

Keegs said:
if by "moronic" you mean "Brilliant" then yes.

another "moronic" post.

now mind your business. I have work to do.

If you'd like your thoughts to remain uncommented, then put them in your little pink diary. Putting them in public forums usually incite a response.

And no, by moronic I did not mean Brilliant, I meant Moronic, as I stated it.

If you hate a team that is 4-1 and has a two game lead in the division, then why don't you stop watching? This is called a successful start to the season.

If success in the face of 1 returning WR (etc) only makes you hate the team you watch, then perhaps you might try pulling for a different team.

May I suggest http://mb.scout.com/bcolts, you'll probably have less to ***** about during the regular season. Just don't come crying back home in January.

Last edited:
Brownfan80 said:
If you'd like your thoughts to remain uncommented, then put them in you little pink diary. Putting them in public forums usually incite a response.

And no, by moronic I did not mean Brilliant, I meant Moronic, as I stated it.

If you hate a team that is 4-1 and has a two game lead in the division, then why don't you stop watching? This is called a successful start to the season.

If success in the face of 1 returning WR (etc) only makes you hate the team you watch, then perhaps you might try pulling for a different team.

May I suggest http://mb.scout.com/bcolts, you'll probably have less to ***** about during the regular season. Just don't come crying back home in January.
why would u suggest a Colts webiste?? I'm not even going to click on it. I don't like that team i like this team.

I can't hate anything about this team???
I can still be a fan if there are things i dislike.

If you don't like the list of things i hate about this team then too bad.
It's a public forum so deal with it.

Keegs said:
why would u suggest a Colts webiste?? I'm not even going to click on it. I don't like that team i like this team.

Do you have a.....oh, I'm sorry, I thought you wrote, 'pubic' and I was going to castigate you for being wantonly childish and sophomoric.......

Keegs said:

Hey, I'm not telling you that you can't post in a public forum, what I'm suggesting is that if you can't be happy with a 4-1 start then perhaps you should be pulling for one of the 'perfect' undefeated teams.

I'm just calling for a little bit of reality from you, that's all.

1.) Offensive Coordinator isn't fired yet. - We're a top ten offense that's 4-1, why would anyone be fired over that?
3.) The lack of screen passes - Why did we need them? We played more or less vanilla and beat them by double their score.
4.) Chad "pansy" Jackson He's a pansy because he's behind the curve after missing a large chunk of time being injured? You do realize that historically even some of the best WRs in the NFL didn't do much as a rookie?
5.) Reche Caldwell's eyes - Can you get any more pointless and childish?
7.) Garrett Mills - What exactly do you hate about Mills? He's a rookie that has been mostly inactive at a position of depth. Is that a reason to dislike him?
9.) Offensive Coordinator and his brilliant Run, run, pass strategy. We're 4-1, obviously this strategy is not working, you're right. :rolleyes:

The funny thing about Keegs is, even when his point is missed, it doesn't bother him. When most posters start a satirical thread making fun of all the chicken-little posts (after a win, no less) and the nature of the satire is missed, they get all bunched up and whine and cry that nobody got the joke... not Keegs, he just rolls with it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back