PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight, Tonight Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I abslolutely nailed last night by predicting yesterday AM that we would pick Solder and trade the 2nd pick and end up with 1 OL and no pass rushers at the end of the night. Piece of cake. Tonight, he will absolutely trade that 1st pick. We won't pick for at least 10-12 picks in the 2nd round, he will also trade one of the other 2 2nd round picks. He will select 2 in the 2nd round and 2 in the 3rd round and then we can look forward to watching him trade away New Orleans' 1st round pick next year. Yawn.

I abslolutely nailed last night by predicting yesterday AM that we would pick Solder and trade the 2nd pick and end up with 1 OL and no pass rushers at the end of the night. Piece of cake. Tonight, he will absolutely trade that 1st pick. We won't pick for at least 10-12 picks in the 2nd round, he will also trade one of the other 2 2nd round picks. He will select 2 in the 2nd round and 2 in the 3rd round and then we can look forward to watching him trade away New Orleans' 1st round pick next year. Yawn.

See, you are tired. Just skip the draft tonight since you know what's going to happen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes