PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase (yeah I know) on Pats locker room vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to the original poster for letting me know this interesting tidbit. I don't know why you people get pi$$y about it and get the guy's name out there MORE by whining every time something of his is cited here.

hes a fat sack of sh!T. F him. i cant be bothered to read his crap.

tomase on locker room chemistry...wow... the cajones on this guy

Try to write nice stories for the Patriots while he is a double agent for Mangini ... that's what I am thinking.

Nothing makes me clinch my butt cheeks together tighter than Tomasse using the words "incredibly lose" *shudders*

How this bloated pile of lukewarm dog sh!t is still writing for that piece of used toilet paper "rag" is beyond me.......What makes even less sense to me.....Is how anyone in the Patriots organization can let this spineless weasel anywhere near foxboro.....This guy still needs to get his a## kicked.......No surprise that this gutless d-bag is pouring sugar on top of everything he writes now........too late Johnny you fat, disgusting TRAITOR!!!!
What he said, only double.

I understand that Tomasse went up to Old Orchard Beach in Maine this summer on vacation. Apparently he was lying out on the sand trying to get some sun, and the Quebecois tourists thought he was a whale and tried to push him back into the water, to no avail.

Some poor lady was heard crying for some water to pour on him so he wouldn't dry out and die. The consensus was that it was too late.

I will curse that 'effer till I die, and the management that keeps giving him a paycheck.

Last edited:
Thank you to the original poster for letting me know this interesting tidbit. I don't know why you people get pi$$y about it and get the guy's name out there MORE by whining every time something of his is cited here.

I have no problem that you like the guy.

You should have no problem that I hate him.

He ruined the Superbowl for me before the game was ever played.

Nothing you or he says will ever change that.

Slash, thanks for the warning, I prefer not to click on the link. For all T-bag's numerous shortcomings, he has his moments and I'm hopeful this is one of them - I want to believe "my" Pats are loose, yet focused. It would mean the guys wearing my choice in team colors are confident in their game plan and their fellows. Here Brett, soooooeeeee! Luau time!

They gave him an atomic wedgie and hung him on a flagpole, I hope.

That would indicate to me that they are loose and ready to go.:banned::banned::banned:

hmm that was surprising indeed. Just when you expect one thing from Tomase, you get another.

I honestly thought this article was going to be about Ring Dings, Dove Ice Cream Bars, and Wavy Lays potato chips.

How this bloated pile of lukewarm dog sh!t is still writing for that piece of used toilet paper "rag" is beyond me.......What makes even less sense to me.....Is how anyone in the Patriots organization can let this spineless weasel anywhere near foxboro.....This guy still needs to get his a## kicked.......No surprise that this gutless d-bag is pouring sugar on top of everything he writes now........too late Johnny you fat, disgusting TRAITOR!!!!

Umm, what he said. Eff that disgusting, gross effin gweep.

Maybe he'll write an article comparing the vibe in the locker room to the one after he published his article? Or maybe right after the Super Bowl.

He's such a great journalist and I bet there's a real contrast there.

Take this for what it’s worth, but there was an interesting vibe in the Patriots locker room today. The players were incredibly loose, while at the same time appearing focused.

Attitude is so important in football. Loose, focused. What do you think, 1 day before the biggest game and no time to refute that article. Do you think they were loose and focused?

It's a reasonable question.
PHOENIX - One night before the Patriots [team stats] face the Giants in Super Bowl XLII, new allegations have emerged about a Patriots employee taping the Rams’ final walkthrough before Super Bowl XXXVI.

According to a source, a member of the team’s video department filmed the Rams’ final walkthrough before that 2002 game. The next day, the Patriots upset St. Louis, 20-17, on a last-second field goal by Adam Vinatieri for their first championship.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...w.bg?articleid=1070762&srvc=sports&position=0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft