PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom "Child-Support" Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
So whaddaya guys think about that!

Hard to believe he didn't already know about it for a while. Makes ya wonder if something other than football was on his mind in that AFC Championship game.

He didn't really have that good of a season, and I know objective Pats fans will agree. Could it be because of the distractions that come with being Tom "Hollywood" Brady, the guy dating Hollywood starlets and supermodels, and thinking about politics, instead of the Tom Brady that just played football and won Super Bowls for the Pats? It makes you wonder, no?

At least hopefully he'll do his fatherly obligations and be there for his kid.

Last edited:
So whaddaya guys think about that!

Hard to believe he didn't already know about it for a while. Makes ya wonder if something other than football was on his mind in that AFC Championship game.

He didn't really have that good of a season, and I know objective Pats fans will agree. Could it be because of the distractions that come with being Tom "Hollywood" Brady, the guy dating Hollywood starlets and supermodels, and thinking about politics, instead of the Tom Brady that just played football and won Super Bowls for the Pats? It makes you wonder, no?

At least hopefully he'll do his fatherly obligations and be there for his kid.
unless we agree with you we aren't objective?cmon RS.and you were making so much progress :D i thought Brady had a good year considering all the changes at receiver .im sure brady thinks about all kinds of things just like everybody else does .i realy cant comment on the other crap because i have no idea whats going on

unless we agree with you we aren't objective?cmon RS.and you were making so much progress :D i thought Brady had a good year considering all the changes at receiver .im sure brady thinks about all kinds of things just like everybody else does .i realy cant comment on the other crap because i have no idea whats going on

LOL - well, that might have had something to do with it, but that doesn't explain why he was way off target to open receivers on so many of his throws. At least from what I saw of him. But that's another topic.

I just don't think he had his best year. On the other hand, I think it's totally understandable that a guy who's gone "Hollywood", like Tom Brady has, might have his mind elsewhere instead of football. I mean good for him and all, but if I were a Pats fan, it's not really something I'd be happy about. I want my QB to have football as his priority, not Hollywood starlets, or supermodels, or movie premieres, or politics, or whatever.

LOL - well, that might have had something to do with it, but that doesn't explain why he was way off target to open receivers on so many of his throws. At least from what I saw of him. But that's another topic.

I just don't think he had his best year. On the other hand, I think it's totally understandable that a guy who's gone "Hollywood", like Tom Brady has, might have his mind elsewhere instead of football. I mean good for him and all, but if I were a Pats fan, it's not really something I'd be happy about. I want my QB to have football as his priority, not Hollywood starlets, or supermodels, or movie premieres, or politics, or whatever.
let me put it to you this way.the last thing I'm worried about is tom Brady .i think when the season starts his mind is on football as much as it needs to be .you want to know what this pats fan worries about ?the day bb brady and pioli leave . especially bb.when the day comes that one or all of them leave ill be crying like a baby.you can stop by here and see for yourself if you like watching a grown man cry.lol

Who cares? he's having a kid, and he's going to support it...Whats the problem? It's not like he has multiple kids with multiple women...

And don't forget it takes 2 to tango...maybe some one conveniently forgot to take a pill when the relationship started to get a little rocky?

And i hate you BTW for making me defend brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST