Tom Brady's first book, The TB12 Method, is due out in September

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Tom Brady's 'The TB12 Method' Book Coming In Fall

There is already a (placeholder) page at Amazon, and Sally Jenkins, great defender of Truth during defamegate, has a promotional blurb.
Brady is the healthiest great champion the NFL has ever had, both physically and mentally. That is the most interesting and important aspect of his trajectory. His revolutionary act has been to seize control of his own body from a league that specializes in ruining men with Mesozoic training methods. . . . On the cusp of 40, he has never looked or played better in his life, and he appears to have more years left in those strikingly limber arms and legs.

It will only cost $800.

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc574c6b040665280337e74d7e.jpg

Last edited:
I'd rather he be the TD passer than the self-promoter. But, while he is still awesome as the former, I guess we can take the latter. Pretty confident I'm not the only one here who wishes he distanced himself from the Robbins & Guerreros of the world. But again : keep winning & we'll keep cheering.

I'd rather he be the TD passer than the self-promoter. But, while he is still awesome as the former, I guess we can take the latter. Pretty confident I'm not the only one here who wishes he distanced himself from the Robbins & Guerreros of the world. But again : keep winning & we'll keep cheering.
He's going to be retiring soon. Never too early to further his market outside of football.

The Secrets of TB 12’s Success

Step 1: Marry a rich woman
Step 2: Hire a personal chef, personal yogi, personal masseuse, personal nutritionist, personal trainer
Step 3: Eat healthy foods only the super wealthy can afford
Step 4: Only fly private
Step 5: Sleep in a customized hyperbaric chamber (uneducated guess)
Step 6: Don't mention all the benefits that wealth provides when selling snake oil…I mean The TB12 Method ...to commoners

Step 7: lighten up homers :)

I'm writing a book called the Tony 2046 method.

1. Turn on 55" HD TV.
2. Place beer, chips, dip and pizza slices on table in front of couch.
3. Sit on couch strategically slamming beers and mowing snacks between plays.
4. Watch TB throw TD's.
5. Stay away from Game Day threads.

Life is good.

I'm writing a book called the Tony 2046 method.

1. Turn on 55" HD TV.
2. Place beer, chips, dip and pizza slices on table in front of couch.
3. Sit on couch strategically slamming beers and mowing snacks between plays.
4. Watch TB throw TD's.
5. Stay away from Game Day threads.

Life is good.
Just a guess but I'm thinking Gisele likes the TB12 Method over the very enjoyable but self-centered :)D) Tony2046 Method.

Last edited:
Just a guess but I'm thinking Gisele likes the TB12 Method over the very enjoyable but self-centered() Tony2046 Method.

Don't worry. There's a "How to get rid of your wife on Sundays" chapter.

and as an added bonus:

When the wife asks "Why?", I simply reply " Y NOT ? ". "It's in the Name". "It's who I am". "You said "I do" to all of this"

I was going to ask if I should buy this book, but now I know the answer. Looks like I'm screwed for life...:(

DO NOT LET WIVES BUY OR READ THIS BOOK!!!!

Imagine the living hell were you to be forced into a TB12 regimen of workouts (Lose that beer gut!) and worse yet a diet of bland stuff that even cows won't eat.

DO NOT LET WIVES BUY OR READ THIS BOOK!!!!

Imagine the living hell were you to be forced into a TB12 regimen of workouts (Lose that beer gut!) and worse yet a diet of bland stuff that even cows won't eat.
That's why there's the Tony2046 Method (see above). And best of all, it's free....

Brady should introduce the Bradysystem and have a bunch of commercials Kobe style...

"You're welcome". LOL

It will only cost $800.

I know this was meant in jest but unlike most of TB12's other stuff, this book actually is reasonably priced. $29.99 hardback, $14.99 digital. I'm sold.

I so hope somewhere he takes a shot at the Jete. Maybe something like, "A positive attitude is vital to the mind-body balance required for peak performance in any of life's endeavors. To that end, I recommend avoiding New Jersey and morally corrupt swamp-dwelling organizations like the Jete."

I know this was meant in jest but unlike most of TB12's other stuff, this book actually is reasonably priced. $29.99 hardback, $14.99 digital. I'm sold.
Thanks for this info. I think Tom is getting a bit of bad rap so far in this thread (though most of the stuff IS funny).

Most hardcoverbooks cost thirty bucks these days, and $15 dollars seems very reasonable for the digital version. I commend Brady's mission to explore alternative ways to eat and train. Think about it, he could have gone the Payton route and sold bad pizza and insurance to the masses. :rolleyes:The good news is you will be able to get it for free at your public library. (one of America's great resources that is vastly underutilized)

BTW- I've know a couple of people who have tried some of his meals and found them very tasty, if a bit expensive. Well maybe not that expensive when you compare them to other online meal services. Just that I shop a Market Basket and none of that stuff is in my budget. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back