PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's 8th AFC Championship. Seriously, just GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATS16N0

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
This is our 8th AFC Championship game with #12. It's also our third in a row.

I have one question: Where are all these so called great elite quarterbacks that media "experts" think Tom Brady has to justify himself to every season?

I guess they like watching Tom play every year for a chance to go to the Superbowl while they sit home watching it on TV.

I guess we'll see if Manning will be making it in 2013.
We know last year he had to go play golf instead.

8 AFC Championships. Just amazing.

Next time it's week #3 and some idiot at ESPN questions Brady because someone else threw 2 more touchdowns than him against a team that will finish 4-12, they should just get fired. I mean does this have to just go on and on and on until retirement?

Recognize, *****es.

Still remember how some people on this forum wanted to trade Brady and keep Cassel :bricks:

The same people said: Get rid of Blount (bad trade), and who is this Edelperson anyhow? Cut them both.

Still remember how some people on this forum wanted to trade Brady and keep Cassel :bricks:

Those people are crazy Red Sox fans, not Patriot football fans lol

The same people said: Get rid of Blount (bad trade), and who is this Edelperson anyhow? Cut them both.

Was there really a crew of people lamenting giving up a seventh rounder for Blount?

I have to disagree, the team made it to Eight AFCCGs,and Brady was a big part of it. Especially early on in his career.

Who is the only QB with 6000+ passing yards in the NFL playoffs

Of course it is Sanchise.

Just kidding, it is Brady. <EDIT:deleted other stuff to avoid jinx>

BOSTON STRONG :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Re: Who is the only QB with 6000+ passing yards in the NFL playoffs

Don't jinx us!

This is our humble year.

We'll go back to trolling other forums with unbridled Patriot arrogance next year.

Control, control, you must learn control!

Of course it is Sanchise.

Just kidding, it is Brady. He also owns records for most PO wins by a QB,Most passing attempts and Most completions.. There are many more records which we can talk about after the SB parade

BOSTON STRONG :rocker::rocker::rocker:

I like you, good sir but damn it delete the 'SB parade' part!!!

I like you, good sir but damn it delete the 'SB parade' part!!!
Your wish is my command....

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...k-traded-bucs-rb-legarrette-blount-page3.html

I think the true emo begins around page four or five. Please enjoy!

Sorry to the doubters :)

So much for the geeks at "Rotoworld":

"Patriots acquired RB LeGarrette Blount from the Bucs in exchange for RB Jeff Demps and a seventh-round pick.
It's stunning Bucs GM Mark Dominik was able to get anything for the one-dimensional, talent-deficient Blount, though Demps has made football second fiddle to his track career. That was a no-go for Bill Belichick, but apparently not his pal Greg Schiano. Blount is little more than a veteran flier for a Pats team that's already four deep at running back, but they'll presumably see how he fares as a short-yardage hammer in camp. Like every other role Blount has tried to fill, he's not effective in short-yardage situations. He won't be guaranteed a roster spot."

Back to Brady's credentials as the GOAT. THe case can be made already. Look at the records for the top 50 qb (in terms of wins) in nfl history:

List of most wins by a National Football League starting quarterback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sort by winning % and see how removed Brady is from any other QB in nfl history

Playoff record:

NFL starting quarterback playoff records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For all the attention Brady gets he is underappreciated by the media. Manning is a first ballot HOF QB, he isn't close to Brady. Montana is the only guy currently in the discussion, and IF Brady wins another SB he is head and shoulders above any QB in the history of the game.

He is the best I have ever seen going back to Unitas and Starr, in the late 50's.

Sort by winning % and see how removed Brady is from any other QB in nfl history

From that same link, though:

Brett Favre shares the record for most playoff losses with Peyton Manning at 11.

So Tommy doesn't hold the record for EVERY category, and I don't see how he's going to catch up with -that-...

I'm really thinking that Brady DOES read the reports and stupid analysis about him, but just doesn't give a **** at this point. He'll really feel that way if he has a fourth Super Bowl ring on his finger, while hot-tubbing with Gisele, surrounded by piles of cash and a goddamned moat. Let the haters hate.

So Tommy doesn't hold the record for EVERY category, and I don't see how he's going to catch up with -that-...

So you're saying that Manning is like a playoff-Blanda?

Meanwhile....
TmR2kSp.jpg

I love our QB. So unselfish. On a day where he has no TD's and our running backs have their share, during a year where Forehead broke his records, he doesn't mind one bit driving the team downfield, hands the ball off for the easy TD, and happened to have the privilege of holding the ball for the point after.

What more is there to say? He makes OTHERS around him stars, has done it for years, whether receivers in the passing game, or taking a backseat to let guys like Blount and Ridely shine, he's the kind of QB I would love to play for.

That's Brady. It's all about the team. He's just the captain. Some guys talk the talk, and say the right things, he walks it and shows it out there on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back