PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is just Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't someone start a thread this week that got over a 100 responses about Brady's shoulder, lol. How it was so bad he wasn't going to play, lol

Think how well he would have played with a healthy shoulder????

Seriously though, last night's performance was amazing. I am in awe of what he has accomplished. Not that Brady isn't naturally talented because he is but his hard work, dedication and coolness is what makes him as spectacular as he is.

Brady's field awareness was flawless last night.This dude has icewater running through his veins.Brady deserves every bit of success he recieves.He's such a selfless guy while the Pats are such a selfless team.I've never seen a ''T.E.A.M.'' play together like the Pats did last night.

It's pretty clear. Tom Brady is the best to ever play the position. Period.

Didn't someone start a thread this week that got over a 100 responses about Brady's shoulder, lol. How it was so bad he wasn't going to play, lol

I read the injury report and it had him as "full practice" or whatever your best practice rating is, followed by "(shoulder)", of course.

Hey guys here's a thought... what if he really has had a little soreness there the last few years... and it's getting better?

MWAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA

PFnV

Guys and gals, Simply put, TB is the best QB to have ever played the game!! JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes