PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Funny or Die video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty funny.. "I am the guy on the standy!" :D

That was awesomely hilarious. Tom was great, his acting has really improved.

That salesman looks like he could have been the offspring of Rob Lowe and Mark Sanchez had men been able to conceive. :eek:

Actually, I thought the guy was channeling Jim Carrey pretty closely.

Hilarious, thanks for the post!

Loved it.

I used to be OK with the idea that one day Brady might play out the end of his career with another team like Montana, but now I've changed my mind. Never leave.

That is very funny.

Brady has either taken acting lessons or he had some awesome chemistry with the guy playing the store clerk. Whatever the reason, the piece worked from start to finish. The Damon lines were great.

Don't get me wrong, it was funny. Still guys saying it was great acting, HE WAS PLAYING HIMSELF.

The degree of difficulty was not very high.

Like I said, it was funny.

Don't get me wrong, it was funny. Still guys saying it was great acting, HE WAS PLAYING HIMSELF.

I trust you've never seen Kerri Strug just playing herself in a cameo TV role. It isn't easy and more often than not, the result is ghastly.

Tom was very, very good.

Funny. Weird premise but Tom delivered.

Last edited:
Thats hilarious. " Im going to go kick that guys butt" LOL. Im surprised, Brady might to film after football. He's pretty convincing.

Agree on the "funny," disagree on the "Degree of Difficulty." He's been really stiff in other gigs where I've seen him try to "play himself;" this was different. It isn't all that easy to "act" "natural."

I think it was funny, but let's not anoint him the next De Niro just yet.

Definitely Brady's best performance - acting wise.

I think the segment would've been funnier and more memorable if it were cut down to about a minute and thirty seconds. That Lowe guy with the Sanchez hair was telling the same joke for a whole minute. He should've told the joke once and got to the point. But still... Funny stuff. I thought it was better than Eli's SNL performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call