PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION TNF Watching: Bucs @ Buffalo

Refs determined to make sure Bucs make the spread. NFL + gambling = so corrupt. Lol

Refs determined to make sure Bucs make the spread. NFL + gambling = so corrupt. Lol
How did the refs cause the TD catch off the defender’s helmet followed by a two point conversion catch on a volleyball play?

With Brady retired, I'm not that vested as much,.. refs being part of that.

But at least in this case, Evans gets his TD to make up for the 40 yarder that was called back.

How did the refs cause the TD catch off the defender’s helmet followed by a two point conversion catch on a volleyball play?
Not that. All the penalties on 4th downs to give Bucs 1st downs.

Evans with the TD! He's going to a better team next year. Can anyone say Patriots?
I don't think Evans would fit in our system. He'd just be another of the many good receivers that came here that didn't get the playbook. He's got wicked raw talent and athleticism but he's not the most cerebral.

With Brady retired, I'm not that vested as much,.. refs being part of that.

But at least in this case, Evans gets his TD to make up for the 40 yarder that was called back.
Yea, I like Evans. On track for another >1000 yd season. Keeps moving up the leader boards towards a possible HOF career.

Wow that was so close. Lol

Lol, Al was right you could have called penalties all over the place. Buf just mauling the receivers with the ball in the air.

I don't understand the need for a 2pt conversion

That set them up to win the game with a touchdown and point after, 25-24. Almost happened.

I don't think Evans would fit in our system. He'd just be another of the many good receivers that came here that didn't get the playbook. He's got wicked raw talent and athleticism but he's not the most cerebral.
Evans is very good deep ball and red zone receiver. Pats haven't had a red zone threat since Gronk and a deep ball threat since Brandon Cook. I think a post McDanial offence isn't as complicated and requires as much "celebral".

Yea, I like Evans. On track for another >1000 yd season. Keeps moving up the leader boards towards a possible HOF career.
Evans still a borderline HOF.

There are a few great receivers still trying to get HOF such as Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith, Torry Holt.

Some very good recently or soon to be retired such as Antonio Brown and Julio Jones.

Some contemporaries he has to keep pace and surpass such a Hopkins, D Adams, Keenan.

Some a bit younger such as Tyreek Hill and Diggs.

They're not all going to the HOF.

Right now, it's a coin toss whether Evans will make it even if he has a couple more 1000 yard seasons and 20 more TDs.

His best bet is to leave Tampa.

Evans still a borderline HOF.

There are a few great receivers still trying to get HOF such as Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith, Torry Holt.

Some very good recently or soon to be retired such as Antonio Brown and Julio Jones.

Some contemporaries he has to keep pace and surpass such a Hopkins, D Adams, Keenan.

Some a bit younger such as Tyreek Hill and Diggs.

They're not all going to the HOF.

Right now, it's a coin toss whether Evans will make it even if he has a couple more 1000 yard seasons and 20 more TDs.

His best bet is to leave Tampa.
YDS:
#16 Julio - 13,632
#24 AB - 12,291
#32 Hopkins - 11,674
#40 Evans - 10,932 (on track for 11,656)
#41 Kelce - 10,869
#51 D Adams - 10,165
#56 Allen - 9,861

TD:
#10 Largent* - 100
#12 Gronk - 92
#14 D Adams - 90
#17 Evans - 86 (on track for 90)

I think if he ends up w/ 95-100 TDs and catches Julio in yards he can make it. There's only 10 players w/ >100 TDs and all are or will be HOFers. He's 30 so probably a couple more seasons. Having played and winning a SB w/ the GOAT can only help him.

That was a blatant face mask. Wasn’t the refs it was the Bildos.
I bet on the Bills to cover. I can blame the NFL and Goodell's ref goons for the fix if I want. Capice? Lol

YDS:
#16 Julio - 13,632
#24 AB - 12,291
#32 Hopkins - 11,674
#40 Evans - 10,932 (on track for 11,656)
#41 Kelce - 10,869
#51 D Adams - 10,165
#56 Allen - 9,861

TD:
#10 Largent* - 100
#12 Gronk - 92
#14 D Adams - 90
#17 Evans - 86 (on track for 90)

I think if he ends up w/ 95-100 TDs and catches Julio in yards he can make it. There's only 10 players w/ >100 TDs and all are or will be HOFers. He's 30 so probably a couple more seasons. Having played and winning a SB w/ the GOAT can only help him.
so he’s not a young Buc’ anymore..

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back