PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans players say Fisher ordered hit on Merriman

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningbolt

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
ESPN just reported that some of the Titans players say Fisher ordered the hit on Merriman which took him out of the game in retaliation for the play when he bumped into Vince Young causing him to be injured. What kind of punishment should the NFL hand down on Fisher for doing this?

Last edited:
I'd give him an award. Merriman is an a**hole.

So you think it's ok for coaches to tell their players to injure certain players from other teams during the game?

Much as I hate the ****ing Bolts................... I gotta agree with lightning on this one. If proven, he should be suspended and FINED at least a half-mil.

Fischer is a punk. We saw that last year with that whole hit on Rodney and his whole demeanor in general in that POS hitman style game that he came at us with.

Last edited:
I was just on ESPN.com, how come I can't find anything on this? I would expect a story like this would get a lot of attention, unless it's BS.

ESPN just reported that some of the Titans players say Fisher ordered the hit on Merriman which took him out of the game in retaliation for the play when he bumped into Vince Young causing him to be injured. What kind of punishment should the NFL hand down on Fisher for doing this?
Have a link??? Please provide.

they should force fisher to spend 24 hours on a charger message board .after reading all the garbage on there i guarantee he wont jay walk never mind sending players out in a game to hurt a player

link please chargers fan.....it wouldn't surprise me though

It was said on television, so I doubt there's an article yet. Also, Ditka and some other guys were talking about it today as well.

Had this happened with Belichick they'd be ordering his execution right now.

i would say $500,000 fine and fork over the Titans 1st round draft pick

It looks like it's just Merriman crying. There are no other players backing up his claim.

Wouldn't surprise me, I was watching the game remembering the dirty Titans against us last year, when I saw a Titan hit Rivers low and late I said to myself that some Charger was going to get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3