• Ratbirds

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • Donkeys

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Don’t give a rat’s *****, I hate them both equally – hoping for a tie

Votes: 74 57.4%

• Total voters
Tebow >>>> Flacco

We're one game in. He'd need to keep up an insane pace to even tie the record.

Exactly, and if he does break the record, so what? Records don't mean anything unless you can win the big one.

Manning on a pace for 112 TD's in a regular season...

Well, the national media will be insufferable tomorrow on Manning jock. The local media will be insufferable about the loss of Welker.

That means Brady needs to throw 10 TD passes to Amenola on Sunday to shut them up.

Impressive win by the Broncos. With that being said they're just going to praise the Broncos and there won't be a backlash of them running up the score like their was with the Patriots cause of dear old Manning

Don't be silly, he wrapped that up last week.

Seriously. It took Peterson coming ever so close to breaking the rushing record not even a year removed from knee surgery and literally carrying the team on his back to make the playoffs.

Running Backs just don't carry teams like he did anymore and they haven't for awhile.

And even then there were still a question if it would be him or Manning.

Closest I can remember was 2002 when the Patriots beat the Steelers. Kordell kept *****ing that the wrong team went to the SB so when we ****ed them up it was kinda like this.

But this is more ridiculous.

The Pats were the defending champs that year. We did the rolling.

will avoid espn tomorrow!:D cant listen to the manning **** sucking!!

most playoff losses? peyton!:D

Manning's arm strength seems to have even regressed from last year. Statistically he was off the charts today, but I think it's more façade than anything else. He just lofted those passes up there Matt Leinart style...ball was in the air forever and WRs were blatantly wide open. This is no where near the 2005-07 Peyton

Stewart actually said "The best team dosent always win." Boston media had a field day with it i.e. "Stewart's favorite Patriot players were Woody, Cox, and Johnson."

Ya had to be there..

Most unimpressive 7 TD performance ever.

If Brady doesn't throw for 15 TDs against the Ravens, I will be disappointed.

Also kicking myself for not betting the over on points. I knew this would was going to be a high scoring game.

Flame me if you all want to, but it always seems to me like Peyton has more success against the Ravens than Brady. Brady has always had a rough go with B-more's defenses, even in the winning efforts.

Seven touchdown passes, and, still will be one and done come playoff time.

Flame me if you all want to, but it always seems to me like Peyton has more success against the Ravens than Brady. Brady has always had a rough go with B-more's defenses, even in the winning efforts.

But Brady hasn't played "this" defense yet. TB would've carved em' up.

Some quick hits -

The Ravens look like ****. They have no receiving options outside of Torrey Smith who certainly looked coverable tonight and Ray Rice. They have nice pass rushing bookends and if someone runs at their interior line, Ngata is still there. They have a long way to go.

With that said - the Ravens, from a conditional point of view, looked out of shape regardless if this game was in Denver.

The Broncos looked better than I expected defensively even with the limited number of offensive options on the Ravens side of the ball. With that said, Woodyard looks dinged up and will get 10 days between games.

It will be interesting to see if Julius Thomas can continue to expose opposing teams safeties and linebackers. I sure hope that our linebacking corp became aware of who Thomas is because he is a large, mobile target and his performance continued from an impressive pre-season campaign.

Manning still looks the same. After a flat 1st quarter, he just ran his offense and because the Ravens defensive secondary is that bad, it led to seven scores.

The Broncos still need a running game.

The Pats were the defending champs that year. We did the rolling.

You must be mistaken, Kordell clearly said the wrong team won the AFCCG.

Imagine if Ray Lewis was playing tonight...So many stabbings after the game... :eek:

What a nice glass house we live in now thanks to Ahern.

You must be mistaken, Kordell clearly said the wrong team won the AFCCG.

Yeah and played the pats in the opener because pats were the defending champs and steelers got rolled. How is that similar to tonite ?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back