PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

Watch he is gonna try a ghost kick

Never mind.

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

you are clueless. Mayock is the best in the business when it comes to evaluating talents. but yes, i hate listening to him as a commentator.

Disagree, he's good at seeing the obvious but nothing more than that. I don't like him at all.

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Well, that was particularly enjoyable. For the love of everything good New England, win out.

And that's the ball game.........congrats Chargers!

Denver's loss will give the Patriots that 'extra' incentive to crush the 'Fins on Sunday.

I love it and I can't wait.

Pats need to take care of business on the road these next few weeks. Its not going to be easy.

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

Denver's loss will give the Patriots that 'extra' incentive to crush the 'Fins on Sunday.

I love it.

Gives them that extra motivation to dominate for sure. Hope they channel it into 6 awesome wins!!!

San diegoooooooo

So Peyton Manning throws the game losing pick and it's followed up with him being called the best QB of our generation.

And the Broncos lose the game, and instead of talking about how they should be afraid of the Pats taking their #1 seed, they talk about how the Pats should be afraid of the Bengals

lol

I didn't really expect the Chargers to win. But hey, this is a very pleasant surprise!

Really Mayock? Pats have to be worried about the Bengals? Uh Pats control their destiny to the #1 seed right now.

I think they might be a little more worried about that.

"Concerned about those Bengals" ... or "thinking about getting the #1 seed"

Gotta give it to the Chargers. Didn't think they had it in them. Thought the Chiefs had a chance but they disappointed.

Well done Chargers. Hopefully we can help you get that Wildcard this weekend, but I honestly wouldn't care too much for playing this team if River happens to be on one of his good days like tonight.

18 yards rushing. Ain't nobody getting between Manning and his record.

Best QB of the generation :bricks::bricks::bricks:

Pats control their own destiny now. The Broncos lose one more game and they could be playing Wild Card weekend if the pats only lose one more and Cincy wins out.

Pats need to take care of business on the road these next few weeks. Its not going to be easy.

Personally iam just happy with a denver loss. We are a beat up team with a lot of fight and a stacked team like denver loses at home .Cant be more proud of our team, whatever happens.

Big win for the Chargers tonight. Congrats!

Really Mayock? Pats have to be worried about the Bengals? Uh Pats control their destiny to the #1 seed right now.

I think they might be a little more worried about that.

If we lose, and they win, they hold the tiebreaker over us because they beat us this year. So yeah.

"Two of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play" - said while Philip Rivers and Brock Osweiler were on the field together

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back