PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football (Raiders @ Chargers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
..it's
4th down for the Chargers and here's the snap...the kicker takes it and booms a punt taken by a Raider....and ..wait..a flag...a penalty...looks like a hold..and on replay, there it is the ball is snapped and the Charger gunner is being double teamed...WHAT??? Hochuli calls it a hold BEFORE the snap??? Huh???????????????????? Wha?????????????

Chargers in a close game? Why don't I feel confident that they will tie the game here?

Wow, that looked like Randy Moss in his last season here.

Wow, that was pathetic by V-Jax.

The Chargers are toast but don't count out Ed Hochuli just yet...

The slow motion does make it look a bit better, but game speed looked so bad.

Even if he did lose it, you have to make some effort there. Even if you have to tackle the DB's, you have to do something there.

what did I just post...I mean...so shameless he must think he's invisible...the ol' let's give the Chargers time to regroup by pulling the ol' game clock is this and that clock is that bullshyt...cripes

chargers D is flat out pathetic

480 yards given up to that raiders team...jeez

085Hochuli98-1.jpg

just google Ed Hochuli idiot......a never ending parade of laughter...

stellar 2 minute drill lol

24-17 Raiders in the fourth quarter, Rivers livid after imcomplete pass.

this is nutso...NOW the freakin' blockhead with three braincells is going to review the incomplete pass...to see if the incomplete pass was incomplete...which most normal humans understand when the ball hits the ground

LMAO at that ending. Supah Chargahs!

ever seen a ref insinuate himself so completely into the last drive of a team???

he's unbelievable..I hope we NEVER see him this season

The Chargers are... bad. Anyone else feel better about the Pats??

Did Rivers just try to roll the ball into his endzone?

Uhhh, talk about 0 awareness. Chargers WR expecting Rivers to spike the ball with 00:00 on the clock? Only one WR ran a route on that final play, the rest stood there and looked at Rivers, as if he was going to spike the ball.

Uhhh, talk about 0 awareness. Chargers WR expecting Rivers to spike the ball with 00:00 on the clock? Only one WR ran a route on that final play, the rest stood there and looked at Rivers, as if he was going to spike the ball.
the whole team plays like that. Rivers included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back