PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football (Raiders @ Chargers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like sd should just tank the rest of the way, and then draft a lot of oline talent

I'm surprised Hochuli didn't call an automatic ten point addition to the time clock for defensive indifference or some other fairy tale...I'll never forget this tonight...holding before the snap AFTER the snap....how the eff does this guy even find the stadium before the game??

The Chargers are... bad. Anyone else feel better about the Pats??

Greetings,
I do not think they will ever win a Super Bowl, or even do damage in the playoffs with the personnel that they currently have. That goes mainly for management and coaches!!
Celticboy04

the whole team plays like that. Rivers included.

rivers panics at times, but he's clearly one of the few players on the chargers with a brain

my team needs to re-tool in the offseason and draft some legit oline talent, and just get smarter people to go with rivers intelligence

but it's san diego, where people go and get ******* stupider, so unless the team moves, they'll probably just keep being ******ed.....

poor norv and rivers, they deserve better than this

I'm surprised Hochuli didn't call an automatic ten point addition to the time clock for defensive indifference or some other fairy tale...I'll never forget this tonight...holding before the snap AFTER the snap....how the eff does this guy even find the stadium before the game??

hochuli is clearly the worst ref in all of sports

he's ******ed

Clean house next season... FIRE Shotty bring in Cowher

not that the chargers lost because of the refs, the refs actually tried to help them, aside from that endzone td for us they waived off (which didn't hurt us because we scored anyway)

chargers lost this game because their O didn't show up early, and their D didn't show up hardly ever

they sucked all around

Clean house next season... FIRE Shotty bring in Cowher

cowher won't work for the chargers

he's a marty underling

chargers, if they make a coaching change, will more than likely bring in someone related to sd's offense, who that is though, i have no idea

looks like sd should just tank the rest of the way, and then draft a lot of oline talent

Given their schedule, they could ring up some losses without tanking

Bears
Lions
Bills
Ravens
Raiders

The only "cupcake" games on the schedule are the Broncos (Division opponent with tough QB to plan for if the coaching staff uses him right) and Jaguars (garbage offense killing what seems to be a legit defense).

ever seen a ref insinuate himself so completely into the last drive of a team???

he's unbelievable..I hope we NEVER see him this season

He must love Raiders games. So many penatlies means he gets on camera more. I can only imagine if he wasn't the head referee for a game. He seems like the kind of guy that would sneak into the background and start waving to the camera "Hey mom, I'm on TV"

hochuli is clearly the worst ref in all of sports

he's ******ed

I'm not even trying to say he deliberately favored the Chargers because of some kind of chicanery...what I'm saying is he infused HIMSELF into this game and it benefited SD to the detriment of the Raiders....just LOOK at the final six minutes...even though the Raiders got the ball back, this idea that a player can be HELD before the snap AFTER the snap is so ludicrous as to suggest Big Head Ed's permanent residence is a sanitarium.That last six minutes should have had the Twilight Zone theme blaring in the background.

The Chargers SPEND all their timeouts...THAT was forced by the Raiders...it's a reward for the Raiders D that NOW, with a minute left, Rivers needs to move 80 yards, without the benefit of a time out to regroup ,like say, after a horrible incomplete pass....Rivers has only 25 ticks to get it together, call the next play with time winding down, and face the teeth of the Raider rush. What does Hochuli do????? WAIT!!!~! I, BUG HEAD ED, will now stop the game and go to the sideline to check to see if that incomplete pass that was thrown and hit the ground in front of the whole world was in fact an incomplete pass that fell to the ground...in front of everyone watching it just happen...be right back...you guys have some refreshing Gatorade and get good and caught up on plays and what not...I, BIG HEAD ED, will make this all important determination!!!!"

Last edited:
I'm not even trying to say he deliberately favored the Chargers because of some kind of chicanery...what I'm saying is he infused HIMSELF into this game and it benefited SD to the detriment of the Raiders....just LOOK at the final six minutes...even though the Raiders got the ball back, this idea that a player can be HELD before the snap AFTER the snap is so ludicrous as to suggest Big Head Ed's permanent residence is a sanitarium.That last six minutes should have had the Twilight Zone theme blaring in the background.

The Chargers SPEND all their timeouts...THAT was forced by the Raiders...it's a reward for the Raiders D that NOW, with a minute left, Rivers needs to move 80 yards, without the benefit of a time out to regroup ,like say, after a horrible incomplete pass....Rivers has only 25 ticks to get it together, call the next play with time winding down, and face the teeth of the Raider rush. What does Hochuli do????? WAIT!!!~! I, BUG HEAD ED, will now stop the game and go to the sideline to check to see if that incomplete pass that was thrown and hit the ground in front of the whole world was in fact an incomplete pass that fell to the ground...in front of everyone watching it just happen...be right back...you guys have some refreshing Gatorade and get good and caught up on plays and what not...I, BIG HEAD ED, will make this all important determination!!!!"
The man should be Resigned.

So....

If the Chargers finish under .500 this season, do the GM and coach get canned?

Last edited:
So....

If the Chargers finish under .500 this season, do the GM and coach get canned?

i think it's a definite possibility

i feel bad for norv, this isn't his fault at all

sd is so cursed

Rivers looked as if he was going to be in line for the next great HOF QB.....things have turned the other way to a point of him possibly losing his job next year if the Chargers have some other QB in mind.

Rivers looked as if he was going to be in line for the next great HOF QB.....things have turned the other way to a point of him possibly losing his job next year if the Chargers have some other QB in mind.

i think that's way too premature

he's just having a bad year

I think he pronounces his name..

Ed Huck a looie ....

Holy **** what the hell happened, I forget there was a game yesterday night. Michael Bush has scrored 44 points in my fantasy team :eek:

chargers do suck I guess ! so there are OTHER BAD defenses in the league ... who woulda thunk it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back