PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans

Mike Carey claims it's not a fumble.

Kidding....

classic fitzpatrick

No wonder there so many bad calls, some of these guys cant see what's obvious.

Yeah, some of these are puzzling to say the least.

Wait, didn't Carey ref one of our SB losses? ;) (I honestly can't remember)

Good to see a good game, even though I got smoked by Foster in FF tonight

Mike Vrabel. Wow. Bill O'Brien trying to recruit every one who was with the pats. Too bad you got a former Bills QB... sigh...

LOL!!!! Has Andre Johnson won a playoff game?

well that was a boring finish...classic fitz

Yeah, some of these are puzzling to say the least.

Wait, didn't Carey ref one of our SB losses? ;) (I honestly can't remember)
2007, said he "was" gonna blow the eli scramble as a sack but hesitated :(

JJ Watt deserves a better team. He deserves to be a Patriot.

He'll have a better team when Clowney comes back from that knee injury. Houston got hosed on some calls tonight, or they might already be in 1st place in that division. The AFCS might just stay interesting all season long.

JJ Watt deserves a better team. He deserves to be a Patriot.

If Watt really wanted to be on a better team, he wouldn't have signed a new contract. It's all about money to these guys.

From wikipedia:"In March 2013, the NFL competition committee proposed that league owners eliminate the tuck rule.[8] The owners abolished the rule with a 29-1 vote at the 2013 annual meeting in Phoenix on March 20, 2013.[9] The only team to vote against the elimination of the tuck rule was the Pittsburgh Steelers, while the New England Patriots and Washington Redskins abstained from the vote. Afterwards, referring obliquely to the 2002 Tuck Rule Game, Patriots owner Robert Kraft said, "I love the tuck rule, and forever will, and I know [longtime Raiders owner] Al Davis, may he rest in peace, is probably smiling.”[10]

Hopkins didn't even try for that fumble. What a *****.

He'll have a better team when Clowney comes back from that knee injury. Houston got hosed on some calls tonight, or they might already be in 1st place in that division. The AFCS might just stay interesting all season long.

Their defense is very talented. However, they have the same problem that has plagued them for several years now. Their offense is pretty bad and prone to making crucial errors. Their fans whine about it constantly, and rightfully so.

Hmm...we have a bye before we play the colts on primetime. I think we'll beat them if Revis and McCourty are healthy.

Their defense is very talented. However, they have the same problem that has plagued them for several years now. Their offense is pretty bad and prone to making crucial errors. Their fans whine about it constantly, and rightfully so.

As bad as that offense can be, the difference in that game (besides some officiating) was a converted onsides kick.

I gave Luck a two year grace period but his rookie curiosity has worn off and now he's just a Colt.

I gave Luck a two year grace period but his rookie curiosity has worn off and now he's just a Colt.

Aside from being the top ranked QB this year, you mean?

He's had either 3 or 4 TD's thrown in 67 percent of his games thus far (4 of 6).

Rivers is also having a good year too, but statistically Luck is ahead of him.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back