PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans

What did the Texans do? I missed the onside kick did they make it too easy? I was thinking it'd be a dumb decision to do that and give Texans a chance to get some momentum.

Another Thursday Night blowout coming

What did the Texans do? I missed the onside kick did they make it too easy? I was thinking it'd be a dumb decision to do that and give Texans a chance to get some momentum.

Colts didn't have to worry. At all. The easiest onside kick I've ever seen.

The Texans had few players on the line with the middle defenders 20 yards deep. McAfee just tapped the ball forward and waited for it to go ten yards

Colts didn't have to worry. At all. The easiest onside kick I've ever seen.
Seriously. Houston never reacted. Mcafee just hit it and followed the ball and fell on it after 10 yards. Completely uncontested.

what a joke, looks like pro x kids

Love Thursday Night football...can't wait for NEXT Thursday...one of the teams will bve completely flat...hope it's not us

This is complete blow out. Poor Romeo.

That is a nice example of why Luck isn't elite yet, he had a guy wide open and he chose to run it himself in the direction of JJ Watt.

Not that it matters, they've scored anyway.

so glad another blowout......Bs are on so not watching that blowout...

Here comes the Texans behind Fitzcomebackatrick!!!

uh...no...wait...:(

Watt needs to s***can that dumb salute when his team is getting their asses handed to them by a projected final score of 68-0. Muilti- million dollar talent/10cent head...

incredulous.gif

That is a nice example of why Luck isn't elite yet, he had a guy wide open and he chose to run it himself in the direction of JJ Watt.

Not that it matters, they've scored anyway.
I disagree, Luck is elite. He is on pace for 5,174 yards and 45 touchdowns. He is the MVP of the league if they voted right now.

**** it throw in Mallett or at least Savage.

Time to let the Ryan Mallett era begin

How long till we see Ryan Mallett?

Time for JJ Watt to show up.....Cushing is nowhere near as good as he was before he was busted.....I wonder why?

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back