PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars

Houston coaching definitely got the memo from up top on tanking the rest of the season so they can secure the #1 pick.

Texans reminding me of the Colts "Tank for Luck" business model. They are executing the plan to a "T". The things teams can do to purposely lose football games never cease to amaze me.

Well, maybe if they hadn't pretended Sunday was their Super Bowl. . . .

Houston coaching definitely got the memo from up top on tanking the rest of the season so they can secure the #1 pick.

It's beyond obvious at this point. Rivaling the Colts of yesteryear for Luck.

It's beyond obvious at this point. Rivaling the Colts of yesteryear for Luck.

I don't really begrudge it or when the colts did it. It makes logical sense to and helps the team immensely in the longrun so why not tank? I'd advocate for it if I we're a Texans fan.

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 32m
I think Gus Bradley and the Jags have been spying on the Texans' defense.

ugh broncos ballwashing next week on thursday :bricks:

Since the bye, Jags are on their way to being 4-1 with the rest of the season vs Tenn, Buff and @Indy. They could end up with 5 or 6 wins which is a lot better than the way they started out.

Re: Houston Jacksonville is on comedy central now

I just think it's so funny that this team showed up a year ago wearing their little letterman jackets and thinking they were going to dethrone us in the AFC.

And now, after two humiliating losses, a third loss, and pitifully accusing us of "spying on them", here they are.

You just can't write this stuff.

*turns channel*

I just got home. Ended up leaving at halftime. I didn't even want to stay there with free tickets.

Schaub throws a "schaub" and that's the ball game....

I just got home. Ended up leaving at halftime. I didn't even want to stay there with free tickets.

Pretty remarkable how empty that stadium looks with the outcome still in doubt. You'd think Jags fans would want to stick around for the long-awaited win at home.

Should we be slightly concerned we only beat this Texans team by 3 points? They are so horribly coached and inept.

Should we be slightly concerned we only beat this Texans team by 3 points? They are so horribly coached and inept.

Obviously the jags cheated more than we did.

Have you never noticed that teams suck the week after they play the Patriots? Carolina almost lost to the Bills. The Jets lost to the Bengals 9-49. The bengals almost lost to the Bills. Atlanta died after the Patriots game. Houston did the same thing last year. It's the same thing every year.

Bruins-Habs were on....enough said

I'm convinced the Texans decided that the best way to avoid being spied on was to not practice at all.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back