PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars

Have you never noticed that teams suck the week after they play the Patriots? Carolina almost lost to the Bills. The Jets lost to the Bengals 9-49. The bengals almost lost to the Bills. Atlanta died after the Patriots game. Houston did the same thing last year. It's the same thing every year.

Too bad Denver didn't get the same message. :eek:

Re: Houston Jacksonville is on comedy central now

I can never remember seeing a game that had so many penalties that didn't include either the Cowboys Raiders or Ravens. :cool:

Re: Houston Jacksonville is on comedy central now

I have seen better played College Football games than this game.

Keenum got injured?

I'm reading the stats and Schaub got some playing time, and of course, threw a pick :D

Pretty remarkable how empty that stadium looks with the outcome still in doubt. You'd think Jags fans would want to stick around for the long-awaited win at home.

There are very few hardcore Jags fans. People go to the game for the same reason I did, for the most part. It's something to do. Either that or because it's trendy. I saw a ton of girls in raver gear, which I'm definitely not complaining about. Either way, very few people actually stay for the whole game.

So the Texans are tanking for the Number One Pick?:eek:

So the Texans are tanking for the Number One Pick?:eek:

It doesn't look to me like they are intentionally tanking. The coaches are still trying to put the team in a position to win. Instead, it looks like a team that doesn't have much fight left in them at this point.

It doesn't look to me like they are intentionally tanking. The coaches are still trying to put the team in a position to win. Instead, it looks like a team that doesn't have much fight left in them at this point.

I can see somebody coming out the woodworks to Coach that Team with all the pieces they have already plus a unbelieveable draft position what's not to like?

Reports say Kubiak's firing is imminent and it will be announced within the hour.

Kind of a weird time to do it with 3 games left and nothing left to play for....

Have you never noticed that teams suck the week after they play the Patriots? Carolina almost lost to the Bills. The Jets lost to the Bengals 9-49. The bengals almost lost to the Bills. Atlanta died after the Patriots game. Houston did the same thing last year. It's the same thing every year.

That's because when they play us, it's their Superbowl. It's like they shoot their L!

That's because when they play us, it's their Superbowl. It's like they shoot their L!
The Patriots have been taking the best shots of teams on weekly basis for the duration of the Brady-Belichick era. That's the price of prolonged success.

The Patriots have been taking the best shots of teams on weekly basis for the duration of the Brady-Belichick era. That's the price of prolonged success.

Agreed, safe to say they use Pats as their measuring stick as well.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back