PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Giants at Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newton completes the pass to the Giants DB.

NFL warns all 32 teams about confronting replacement officials - NFL.com

"The purpose was to send a message that everyone has a responsibility on respect for the game," NFL executive vice president Ray Anderson explained by phone Thursday night. "Everyone needs to be mindful that this respect for the game has to be practiced at all times, and that the events of Monday evening, in the first half of that game, represented unacceptable behavior.

"We're not gonna tolerate it. And we expect that everyone we talked to pass word on to everyone involved on the sideline that we expect there to be a respect for what's going on."

heh...yeah...respect the game...right Ray....but as far as the fans and springing this garbage on us from out of nowhere after a contentious strike was barely settled...what have you got to say about THAT??...move along now...nothing to see here...business as usual...same ol' same ol'...gosh ,it's a great game !....tune into Thursday Night Football...we do everything for YOU, the fan..

I'll be right back...suddenly I gotta puke...

Last edited:
Given the forcing of full-priced preseason tickets on season ticket holders, and given the current officiating situation, the NFL should be fining itself.

how bad must the saints be-- unable to outscore a team with this poor of a D

Given the forcing of full-priced preseason tickets on season ticket holders, and given the current officiating situation, the NFL should be fining itself.

uh...and just WHY is this NOT being brought to the attention of all fans by the sports media??...never mind THAT, Deus, the fans are being charged full price for THIS crap in the regular season...what a joke...did you SEE that penalty at the start of the third quarter? The receiver started the pushing, kept pushing, the ref is RIGHT THERE staring at him and he throws the flag when the DB pushes back once...15 yards...astoundingly amateurish...preposterously pathetic...I could alliterate for another hour and not begin to cover the depths of dismay put forth by this "official" parody.

Last edited:
everytime i watch cam newton, either playing, or during interviews...i like him less.

he just seems so arrogant...****y.

oh, and people were picking the panthers because of all the injuries to the giants offensive players, and the fact that their defense was pretty bad in the first 2 weeks. theyve always been a pretty inconsistent team.

Last edited:
everytime i watch cam newton, either playing, or during interviews...i like him less.

he just seems so arrogant...****y.

oh, and people were picking the panthers because of all the injuries to the giants offensive players, and the fact that their defense was pretty bad in the first 2 weeks. theyve always been a pretty inconsistent team.

I see it as confidence. Playing a game he loves. I don't see him as arrogant. He's a kid having fun out there..not too many players have fun like he does. It seems like he just embraces it all and soaks it all in. It doesn't last forever

Last edited:
I see it as confidence. Playing a game he loves. I don't see him as arrogant. He's a kid having fun out there..not too many players have fun like he does. It seems like he just embraces it all and soaks it all in. It doesn't last forever

No, he's not just having fun. He's an arrogant, unlikable, self-absorbed scumbag.

Having said that, I still wanted him to beat the jints last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft