PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Giants at Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
when is the next good thursday night football match up?

Thanksgiving in the meadowlands. Crap games all the way there,squeelers-titans,seahawks-cardinals,dolphins-bills,bucs-vikings. Who made this schedule :eek:

Thanksgiving in the meadowlands. Crap games all the way there,squeelers-titans,seahawks-cardinals,dolphins-bills,bucs-vikings. Who made this schedule :eek:

dolphins-bills?

bucs and the ******* vikings? LOLOLOL

BTW, this Carolina kick returner has "Turnover" stitched to the back of his jersey...watch how he carries the ball into the wall..

This game is full of suck ............ :bricks:

it really is...wow...big bang theory is on..watching that now

lol no offense but, how do you watch that show? I got stuck watching a marathon once because nothing else was on and I had nothing else to do and only because of that insanely hot blonde who would NEVER EVER in a million years hang out with those nerds. Still better than this game though...

Everytime the Panthers let Cam sit and throw something positive happens....

But they continue to run that terrible wildcat and gain nothing.

Have I mentioned how much I can't stand the wildcat?

lol no offense but, how do you watch that show? I got stuck watching a marathon once because nothing else was on and I had nothing else to do and only because of that insanely hot blonde who would NEVER EVER in a million years hang out with those nerds. Still better than this game though...

that show is hilarious...love it

that show is hilarious...love it

I'll have to give it another chance I guess. Hey panthers scored a touchdown finally. Maybe we'll get a 4th quarter collapse.

Victor Cruz is a get open WR machine. The perfect wideout

I've quickly grown tired of the Giants. Not a very likable team.

Why would you bother staying at Carolina as a RB? Newton will most likely call his own number for short yard TD's the rest of his career.

Panther defense is as vanilla as it gets..nothing

did you SEE that penalty???...I mean....why even try to hide it...15 yards for...for...for ...what?? WHAT????????????...the call must have come in...do ANYTHING to make sure Carolina stays in this game...any way you can...ridiculous...and I HATE the Giants

no penalty on the INT????....shocking

They need Don Criqui ....

well...at least Mayock has stopped all the gagging little girl gaa gaa-ing over Newton....must have got the call..you can go back to normal now...the numbers are in...good job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back