PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Through The Looking Glass ~ Patriots Demolish Planet Hoosten, 42-14!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are seeing VW take things to a whole new level of dominance. As BB pointed out a good D involves everyone doing their job so their teammates can make plays.

I think the development of K Love has allowed BB to unleash VW.

Instead of clogging the middle and occupying a couple of blockers as his primary duty having Love as a Clogger allows VW more freedom to make plays when needed.

This D given a little more development can be as good as ANY we have seen here including the championship D's.

Return to dominance indeed.

Great points, Brother 13!!

It's been pointed out that Brandon Deaderick has picked up an huge chunk of Market Share at Kyle Love's expense, lately. But I don't think that that detracts from your point about Love's recent ascension freeing up Wilfork.

The biggest variable, of course, is Vince Wilfork, himself: His improvement in conditioning, endurance, and ~ above all ~ Athleticism, the last few years has been astonishing.

And that's all been since he signed the Big Contract.

That tells me all that I'll ever need to know about Vince Wifork's Character.

OTG......Like Betty Davis to George Brent.......You leave me breathless:)

Thanks, good-looking. ;)

Ahh...The Immortal Betty Davis...

the_star(3).jpg

And I'd just like to add:

bette_davis_eyes2.jpg

Oh my GOD. :eek:

Yep, Vince played a great game Monday night.

I liked the TO right after the second play(a run).BB probably
gave them a get your heads out of your ***** speech.:D

Even I could see that Mr Wilfork had a game of extraordinary awesomeness. Thank you for documenting it!

(OTG may be an acquired taste, but, like the appreciation of Islay malt whisky and mature women, I can recommend acquiring it.)

Great post!

I can't judge secondary play off the TV (and I haven't looked at the All-22) but it's just nice to have a safety that shows up on time -- you know, not crashing in to the receiver when the ball's in the air or sandbagging the cornerback when he's making a tackle or trying to strip the ball.

If Gregory and McCourty continue to develop their timing, Talib and Dennard play as tight as they have without giving up too much PI and Arrington continues to revel in the slot. Well, who knows?

(Side note: I thought the team had got there with Bodden and McCourty plus Chung and Meriweather with Butler for the slot last season. Only one survives as a starter and he's switched positions!)

Thank ye Kindly, Brother Mike!!
beer.gif

1 ~ I think that Monday's stunning Domination of Planet Hoosten was only the beginning!! This Secondary has improved enormously at all FIVE Positions...and now that they are starting to get in Sync with each other, more so each and every Game...watch out!! :eek:

2 ~ I felt exactly the same way about our Camp Secondary, last year!! I can't believe that was only 20 months ago!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back